Twenty-Three

Ron

Day 33 at the Commonwealth, Ron and Daryl both got into Troopers. Both were trying on their suits, Judith stood in the mirror in front of them.
Ron smiled, Ruffling her hair. "Dont we look nice?" He chuckled, nudging Daryl in the process.
"Do you wanna go somewhere today?" She looked up to Ron, He hummed, taking off his hear and hung it up.
"Sure, where did you plan on going" He chuckled. Judith smiled handing Ron a peice of paper. It had numbers written on it.
"You mean you, Someone wants to meet up with you today" She giggled, starting to push Ron out the door. "Hurry up!" She chuckled, Ron hummed, folding the paper and put it into his pocket. Judith hurried him a little too quickly, bit he made sure he had everything.
Walking down the road was quiet. Whoever this was lived in quite the spot. They had a view over the walls that hid the City. He pushed the door open, Seeing the door to the stairs pretty quickly. They were on the second floor. He looked around, seeing 217, the room he need to go to.
He swallowed thickly, carefully planting a firm few knocks on their door.
"Its open!" Someone Hollared from inside. Ron grasped onto the door handle and twisted it, pushing it open.
He peaked In, it smelt like vanilla. Of course a few candles were lit.
"Sorry about the smell, Someone decided it was funny to toss rotten food on my balcony" Someone mumbled. Ron looked over, Staring at Carl.
"Oh my god" He chuckled, Rushing to him and trapped him in a tight hug. Planting kisses upon his lips and face. Not even letting him speak.
They laughed, Ron pushed him back onto the bed in the room and fallen onto the soft padding underneath. Ron couldn't even control himself.

(Sexual content)

He put a hand underneath Carl's thigh, pulling one of his legs around His waist and yanked him close. Carl chuckled, his face heating up as he adjusted under his lover.
Ron groaned into Carl's mouth, his other hand linking to Carl's and their fingers binded together. Ron's free hand slipped up to his face, thumb running under Carl's patch and pulled it off with care. Carl's scar revealed. He leaned down to kiss it. Carl's breath hitched, he felt his brow furrow in a way that he missed the affection to the scar.
"I missed your cute scar" He whispered, pressing another kiss to Carl's face. Carl chuckled. He found anything on Carl cute. Though, he never thought about seeing his husband would resort to Sex. But his brain and heart pulled him toward it. He started working off his shirt, Carl doing the same.
Shirtless, Ron started to kiss on Carl's smooth skin, his hands rubbing his hips, even noticing new scars. Like the big gash on his side. Carl rolled his hips against Ron's hands. He smirked, Yanking Carl's other Leg onto his hip and shifted them slightly more onto the bed.
He leaned down to kiss Carl once more, his hands traveled down and started to undo the hem of his pants, pulling them down just enough, and pulling Carl's away from his back side. His body shivered to the touch, but he hadn't said a word. Ron hadn't spoken either.
He pressed Carl Into the bed more, Skin to Skin, each kissing one another like surely, there was no longer a tomorrow for them. They missed one another, Carl was risking going to work late for this. Ron was the same.
He pushed his face into Carl's Shoulder, hearing his lover Let out a groan, his fingers running through Ron's hair, Ron moved Carl against his hips, holding onto his waist and pressing kisses to his collarbone he had access to, An Arch in his lovers back. It was obvious that he hadn't felt pleasure like this since Hilltop and being taken away, Ron found this obvious when he mentioned they had to go through the process of preparation. Ron couldn't help but Feel happy that Carl hadn't seen anyone else, Of course he was happy. It ment that He was Loyal, and he didn't think Ron was dead.
Finding that in someone these days is hard.
He pressed into carl a little more, kisses trailing up his chest, making sure to love on his scars that others left on him. He heaved, Carl's breaths Long, some short when Ron made a curtain move that Carl was surprised at.