Two.

Ron.

He sighed, dropping his bag to the floor of the empty room, the thud echoing. He was going to despise living here. But for the time being, he needed to get the best out of this. Even if that means he needed to live with them.
He un packed his things, glad they already had a few things In the guest room. It was beside Carl's. Beside., Him.
He hadn't seen Carl after the situation.
Ron clicked his tounge as he sucked on his teeth and tried to keep himself even more busy once he finshed Unpacking.
He was given a queen sized bed, thankfully. (He rolls around.)
Ron hummed, looking around his room once again before plopping himself onto the corner of his bed, thinking to himself.
He didn't feel bad.
Well., a part of him did. He found Carl annoying. A pest. Finding any reason to Hate him. Rick killing his Dad wasn't Carl's fault, but Carl is is son right? Someone needed to pay for what happened.
He stood, his heel of his right foot dragging off the floor as he turned heel and left his room. He was left alone in the house. On the second floor anyhow. The TV downstairs was playing, whatever it was, played music. Someone dancing to it as Judith's howls of laughter echoed in the hall.
Ron's eyes narrowed and made hus way down the steps, seeing Carl in the open living room, Swaying himself to the music while Judith sat on his hip and Leaned onto his side, laughing.
Ron only saw Carl's back side, his hair was damp, but drying. His hat was tilted upwards on his head, and his voice faintly singing along to the show.
Ron cocked up an eyebrow, crossing his arms over his chest and leaned on the wall, his eyes following every move Carl made.
He was a pretty good dancer.
Ron felt the corner of his lip crack up, maybe in a snarky way because he'd noticed Carl's baggage over his eye once he slightly turned.
Ron could probably go scare him. Carl couldn't see him.
Judith let out a soft Coo, her laugher coming to a slow stop when he looked Towards Ron, waving her hand at him, then Carl looked over, his Smile quickly dropping as he nodded to Ron.
"Not showing off the scar? Must look pretty cool." Ron smirked, slowly picking under Carl's skin. But it didn't do much for how he shrugged and put Judith into her play-pen, Filled with little toys and a bowl of Cheerios that were sugar coated.

"No. I'm not supposed to take off the bandage for a while" he Responded. He was calm. "Glad to see you're okay." He nodded once again, making his way to the kitchen, to which wasn't far from the living room, Ron still had his eyes planted on the boy.
Ron didn't say anything back. He clutched his jaw and exhaled harshly into a sigh, and with a nudge, he was off the wall and walking towards Carl, his back Facing Ron.

Ron bit his tounge and stood behind Carl, his arms still crossed. "Dont act; 'buddy-buddy' with me." Ron snapped, and stared Carl down when he looked over his shoulder.
"Look man, I'm just trying to put this behind us so we can get along and not be at each other's throats." Carl chuckled.
Ron had other thoughts in mind.
Ron nodded to Carl's words, his hand lifting to hold the crook of his neck.
"I just need us to be on the same level." Carl added, chewing at his bottom lip.
How could he not be trying to run off and hide. Talking to the person who shot his eye out.