Twenty-Seven

Them

Carl was the only one to make Ron feel., free. They went on runs, Explore together. Honestly everything.
When Michonne gotten Pregnant with Rj, She told Carl to take it as the moment to be free. Act like someone who's lived like they couldn't anymore.

They ran. And God, Ron never seen Carl sprint through a store with walkers hot on their heels while the building started to collapse.
Ron's lungs filled with hair, large strides as Carl huffed beside him until they Eached Reached the outside and rolled into the dirt. Carl's breathing was Heavy, Ron's was more steady.
Carl rolled in the dirt, his hands wrapping around his sides, laying on his back.
No walkers made it out of the building, thankfully.
Ron stared at Carl, The boys cheeks were red, His eye squeezed shut.
"Holy shit" He gasped, sitting up, trying to brush the dirt out of his hair. "Fuck I haven't-- Done that since I was like  Thirteen" He mumbled, Glancing over at Ron. But he howled out in laughter.
Carl's eye narrowed, Breaking out in a chuckle as he laid back down. Ron shook his head.

Carl stared at Ron, who laughed for God knows how long. Carl's breath soothed out, his hands resting at his side.
"I'm sorry, I've never seen you dive for the ground so hard" He said between gasps of breaths. Carl was left speechless. He gotten up and Brushed the dirt off his pants and shirt.
Ron stayed on the ground.

"Yeah, I kinda like not getting killed" He mumbled.
"I like you" he sighed, looking up at Carl. He watched Carl's face Flume with the crimson color, scoffing as he snatched his hat off from the ground, Smacking his hat off his thigh, dust puffing onto his pant leg.
Ron finally stood, brushing the dust off his bottom and watched His lover shove the bagged food that fell out, back into the duffle bag they had it in the in first place. 
Ron couldn't remember the last time he Felt trapped. Like he were a bird kept in a cage. He could remember when he sat on his bed. Listening to his mom trail up and down the stairs. She wasn't crying. Sam wasn't either.
He remembers his cold stare. He'd stand at the edge of Ron's bed, yelling at him. He kept Ron locked up in the house till Enid would show up at his window late into the night. God, she got him to grow weed in his closet.
They walked Silently. They've went in and out of Alexandria and Carl was soaking in this freedom while it lasted, Ron was just tagging along.
As of right now, This was Carl's world. His dream of Freedom. His everything.
He finally got to soak in the childhood he wanted. Thanks to Ron.
He was embarrassed at first, When they first got in a car, packed with things to do, gas, of course. Carl was sitting in the passenger seat of the Carl, writing into a note book Michonne had gotten him.
He made a list of things he wanted to Do.
Ron agreed to do anything

They arrived to the building they stayed in. Michonne was due in a week or two. Carl was trying to do as many things as he could. Trying to find things for the baby.
Ron sat onto the mattress, Carl plopping himself beside Ron and looked at him.
"Almost got us crushed" He chuckled, Ron rolled his eyes Playfully and laid back with Carl, Each shifting to look at one another.
Carl's eye so blue, Ron's green. He chuckled, his hand lifting to cup his lovers face. His cheek was Warm, painted with pink. Freckles scattered across hus face that made Ron swoon for him.
He hummed, "I love you, My Carl." He chuckled, Carl's brow lifted.