66

Inside of Momiji's livingroom, Hanabi would be laying on the couch while Yamato would on the floor, laying on the floor while having a comic book and few bags of snacks.

Hanabi: *staring at the ceiling before glance over at her friend* Yamato?

Yamato hummed in respone while having a brow rise at the female shortstack calling by her name.

Hanabi: *twirls a bit of her hair, having a brief blush that soon go away* How do you kiss right?

The taller female would twitch a bit at this question.

Yamato: *would glance back slightly* So what brought this up?

Hanabi: *would blush a bit again while not turning to the taller female* Nothing. Just curious is all.

Yamato: *would let out a soft sigh and look back forward while taking another bite out of her burger* Unfortunately, I can't say due to not experiencing an relationship with a partner.

Hanabi: *snickered slightly* I figure as much giving your serious nature.

Yamato: *had a small annoyed look* Piss off.

The female shortstack would hop off the couch and stretched her limbs then crossed her arms.

Hanabi: *thoughts* I can't really ask Momiji since she's out at the moment. *tilts her head* Can't ask Hilda. Saki...can't ask at all. *let out a sigh at who popped into her mind and give a shrug* Why not.

She would start walking towards the door as Yamato look over at her.

Yamato: *had took another bite out of her burger while sitting up a bit* See you later.

The female shortstack would hum back in respone and went out of the door, leaving the light blond female alone.

Yamato: *would look around for a bit before reaching towards a control and turn on the table, crossing her legs as she start playing a game* Alright, I'll work on improving my skills while no one heres. I'll be ready for next time.