47

In a small field,  Jessie and her granddaughters would be looking at Momiji who had called them over, wanting to introduce someone to them.

Momiji: *would bring her fingers together* Okay, girls, I wanted to introduce to someone that has been staying over at my place for a while now. She's a friend of Saki and them.

The kunoichi would be glance over at the tree and wave her hand over as a tall female would walk out.

Momiji: *glance back over back at the family with a smirk* Girls, meet Yamato.

Yamato: *would bow respectively* Greetings, you all. As the kunoichi has said my name is Yamato. *would scratch her cheek after standing straight up* Do treat me well.

Emily would walk over towards the tall female, checking her out.

Emily: *smirks pervertedly, liking what she was seeing* Yes, I think we're going to get along well.

Yamato: *would sweatdrop lightly and glance over at the rest of the females* Should I be worried about this one?

Ema: *had her arms crossed* Depends but yes.

The pervy goddess would hovered up and groped the taller female's breasts.

Emily: *eyes widen in shock* Whoa, your tits may be up with Momiji and my grandma's.

The pervy female would soon be sent flying crashing into a tree.

Yamato: *shakes her head while letting out a sigh* I'll watch out for her then.

The oldest sister would giggle lightly at this while making her way along with her two twins.

Ema: *holds her hand out with a polite smile* Ema. *points at her two sisters* these two are Emma and Emblem. The pervy one is Emily. Do treat us well too.

The tall female would smirk slightly at them and take her hand as both shook hands.

Yamato: *nods to them respectful* Please to meet you.

The tall female would look over to see that Jessie had made her way over.

Jessie: *had give a polite welcoming smile* Jessie is my name. Please to meet you, Yamato.

The taller female would nod at this while letting Ema's hand go and shaking hands with the omni goddess as Momiji would have a smile softly at this.

Momiji: *puts her hands on her hips* This went very nicely.