62

After telling Jessie goodbye, Yamato would be heading back home before stopping at the sound of the ocean

Yamato: *thoughts while glancing over to see a small beach* I guess I could go for a swim.

A few minutes later, the tall female would be in the sea and let out a soft sigh to herself.

Yamato: *would have a light smile* The water isn't too cold nor too warm. Just perfect.

She would look back to see a certain shortstack.

Hanabi: *blinks a few times before smirking over towards the taller female* Hey fat ass

Hanabi: *blinks a few times before smirking over towards the taller female* Hey fat ass. I didn't know you would to be here.

Yamato: *closed her eyes while letting out sigh* What are you doing here?

Hanabi: *snickered lightly while taking a few steps* I just want to go for a swim is all. I like to swim after all.

The tall female would watch the female shortstack swim up to her and notice her hat on her head and took it from her.

Hanabi: *would be reaching her hand out while jumping up and down* Fat ass, give my damn hat back!

Yamato: *smirks down at the female shortstack and decide to mess with her* Why should I?

Her eyes would widen in surprise at Hanabi grabbing the string holding her breasts together.

Yamato: *narrows her eyes towards her* You wouldn't.

Hanabi: *grins smugly towards her* Hat now.

The taller female would roll her eyes and give the shortstack her hat.

Yamato: *shakes her head and crossed her arms* That must be important to you huh?

Hanabi: *nods while putting her hat back on her head, fixing it a bit.* Yep, someone important to me give this hat to me along with the gun I have.

Yamato: *would remain silent for a bit then look away* Apologies.

Hanabi: *waves her off while fixing her jacket* It's fine. You didn't know anyway.

The two females would stand in the silent for a bit until Yamato would be splash by the shorter female.

Yamato: *her left eye twitched a bit* You damn brat.

Hanabi would grin smugly back at her friend before being splashed back.