4

Saki would slammed on the beasts deep into the ground while slashing other one in half, getting blood across her body.

Saki: *would lick the blood off her blade* Yuck.

The swordwomen would look over at her friend who shot multiple beasts while jumping over one beast that tried to jump her from behind and crushed it's skull with her feet.

Hanabi: *would glance over at Saki while pulling her foot out and shot a few more beasts from her blind spot* You doing fine, Saki?

Saki: *would slashed another beast while slamming her palm through another, taking it's spine out* Duh. You?

The smaller girl would nod to her while snapping a beast neck.

Saki: *would let out a sigh* I wonder if Hilda is done yet.

As she had said that, a beast would be roaring in pain, getting both females attention and look to see it being ripped in half by the person the swordwomen was wondering about.

Hilda: *would look over at Saki with a rise brow while killing another beast with a flick* You call?

The two females would grin lightly towards and made their way over to her, pushing the beasts around them aside.

Hilda: *would kick a beast by her right* I can't believe my sisters went out and fighting a horde without me.

Saki: *would held a beast back with her hands before throwing it over at Hanabi who shot at it* We have plenty more so don't cry about it.

Hanabi: *nods while stomping a beast brutally* Yeah, there's a plenty more to come.

The female would shake at her head at this, having a smirk of amusement.