56

Emma would be standing in the middle of a building.

Emma: *would lower a bit to use to the window to check herself out* I hope this is alright

???: *walking up to her* Yo, Emma, what you are?

The magic user would turn around at this, knowing who that voice was.

Legna: *would put her back against the wall* You seem to be waiting on someone

Legna: *would put her back against the wall* You seem to be waiting on someone. *put the spoon into her mouth*

Emma: *nods to her white hair female* Yeah, I am. We agree to hang out later on today.

Legna: *had a playful smile and look over at the magic user* Mind if I tag along?

Emma: *giggles lightly while covering her mouth* I don't know if you can but you could ask when they get here.

Legna: *wriggles her eyebrows playfully and spoke in a teasing tone* You sure? I won't be a third wheel if they say yes?

Emma would remain silent at hearing this and blush lightly.

Emma: *thought while she would slapped her cheeks and shook her head* No, I shouldn't be thinking like that! You been hanging around Emily too much, Emma.

The white hair female would giggle playfully at seeing her friend light blush.

Legna: *shakes her head in amusement while putting her spoon back into her mouth* Well if it's a no, I hope you have fun.

The magic user would smile warmly at hearing at this and thanked her friend who stuck her red and green tongue out.