55

In a small forest, Kasumi would be resting beside her sisters as they would be waiting for someone and peek up at hearing foot steps.

Lalle: *smiled over at them and brought her hand up* Yo.

Kasumi: *would fly over into her and hugged her* Lalle!

Lalle: *smirks down at her and ruffle her hair lightly* Hey, squirt.

Kasumi: *looks up at her with stars in her eyes* So did you get some blood?

The vampire would chuckle lightly at the vampire shortstack before waving her hands as multiple jabs of blood would appear in front of them.

Kasumi: *would hug the taller female tighter* Thanks Lalle, you are the best!

Neja: *nods while making her way over along with Celeste* Yeah, thanks Lalle.

The vampire would nod to them with a light smile as Celeste would grab two jabs that would be snatch away by Neja.

Celeste: *narrows her eyes a bit* What gives, Neja?

Neja: *would shake her head while waving one finger* No, you need to cut a bit, sister. *rise a brow along with a hidden smirk* Have you seen your ass late?

The vampire would rise a confused brow at this and look over at her backside.

Celeste: *sweatdrop a bit at this along with a small blush of embarrassment* Perhaps, I should cut back

Lalle: *smirks in amusement while shaking her head* Well, we know where the blood mostly going to.

Celeste would blush more at this and looked away from them with a small pout.