This was bad. "Not that bad."

I grab my bag and use my phone light to find some bandages. I scanned and found a box in the bottom and took it out. I opened it and put the side of my phone in my mouth. I took out some wipes to clean them. I hissed feeling them sting super bad but I had no choice but to clean them.

I could feel the tears coming from my eyes. I couldn't gulp what I felt I needed to. I held in my breath and continued until I decided to pour some alcohol on the pads and then clean the right arm. I kept pausing a couple of times until I was done. I grabbed a huge bandage roller and rolled it around my arm. It was just farther from my wrist. No one will notice.

"People are as stupid as you are."

Once I finished I put the wipes and pads in the small bag in my closet and closed it. I put my box back into my bag and took my phone out of my mouth then took a breath. I wiped my tears and laid down on the mat hitting my head on the pillow. I sighed deeply and turned off my light.

I turn off airplane mode to see more messages and it was more than I have ever imagined. I felt so exhausted at this point I didn't want to look at it and didn't want to think about it. I look to see Mathew's weird text and went to his messages.

Asshat: SALLY!

Asshat: WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?

Asshat: Did you get kidnapped from the bathroom because I swear to god!

Asshat: LUNA IS CRAZY

Asshat: COME BACK

Asshat: ANSWER MY PHONE

Asshat: Hi this is Erik, can you answer my phone, please?

"Stupid people."

Why would Erik steal his phone? Why are they even texting me in the first place? Kidnapped? Do you think that people want to kidnap me? I would be dead before they could even try to kidnap me. That would never happen.

Asshat: Luna and Mathew are going crazy looking for you.

Asshat: Mathew asked the team to look for you.

Asshat: Where are you, Sal?

Asshat: I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU ARE READING THIS AND IGNORING ME THATS FUCKED UP. I WILL MURDER YOU IN YOUR SLEEP.

I rolled my eyes and realized he was just annoyed. I think he's just not worried and more worried about himself. I bet the teachers are asking him questions that's why. Also because of Luna and Erik. Although I think they barely care because I'm just an object that exists for no specific reason. I go back and saw Luna messaging me.

Koala: Sal?

Koala: I'm going to call the cops if you do not answer.

Koala: where the hell are you?

Koala: Mathew said he checked you up in the bathroom and you were there.

Koala: He says he can't find you now and you haven't been in any of the classes.

Koala: Sal!

Koala: Omg Don't scare me and just answer.

Koala: SHOULD I CALL THE POLICE?

Koala: I'm freaking out.

Sally: Luna I am fine. I am just at home right now.

Koala: Really?

Koala: Thank god.

Sally: Yeah. I wasn't feeling good. I think I got a stomach bug that's all.

Koala: oh alright.

Koala: thanks for letting me know.

Koala: take some rest.

I turn off my phone and put it to the side. I turn my head to the wall and stare at it. I closed my eyes feel sleepy. I opened my eyes and just looked at my hands. I played with it a bit.

It was small. Very small. I feel useless. I think at this point, there is no point anymore. There is nothing to do. There is no point in just living if there is nothing to live for. Nothing to hustle for. Not to love. Not to anything.

There is no point for someone like me to just live when the endpoint is to die. There is no future for me. It's just hard to even try. I don't even see a future, it's hard to picture. It's like I can't seem to reach it.

Of course, it's hard. Life is hard but I don't see where it can follow. There has to be an end point and maybe that's just me ending it. There is no way things can get this far. I don't see myself going anywhere besides being dead.

There is nothing for me. Even if I graduate, what am I going to do? Even if I can. What about my parents? I am not eighteen yet. I'm going to be stuck here forever. Maybe I should just stop. There is nothing I can do. I do know there is no way that there can be a good life.

I have to stop this before it gets even further. It's enough. I need to die. No one needs help. I don't need help. This all has to go. Even if I don't feel like it, it has to end. I'm done.

new chapter: 05/21/23