Swap

Kitty's pov
Blue wanted to see Swap so I brought him to my aus hangout.

"Welcome to our hangout Blue!" I said.

"Wowwww it looks so cool!" Blue yelled.

"Whoevers yelling can you stop!" Ava shouted walking towards us.

"Who is this?" Blue asked.

"Oh yay I finally get to meet you! Hi I'm Ava and I'm from storyshift!" Ava said excitedly.

"So this is you in the au that your the genocide player, she looks too cute to be a genocide player." Blue said.

"Ye your right I do. I became the genocide player over a stupid reason but hey too late to turn back now." Ava said.

"Whats that stupid reason?" Blue asked.

"So the Amber in my au killed Asriel so ye I got angry and killed her in every timeline and soon I became the genocide player." Ava said.

"Y'know I don't blame you, I would too to be honest." Blue said.

Ava just looked at him all confused cause last time I told her that he wouldn't kill anyone but now that hes an error he wouldn't mind killing someone plus the fallen star sanes don't really help either but the bad sanses don't know about that.

"Whatever. I'm guessing your here to see Swap right?" Ava asked.

"Ye!" Blue said.

"Okie then shes in the living room." Ava said.

Me and Blue went to the living room.

"Hey Swap I have someone thats here to see you!" I said.

Swap turned around and her eyes lit up.

"Princess!" Blue yelled as he ran to hug Swap.

(Krys before you start thinking abt this I just want to say that before Swap died she was the princess of the underground and since Blue wants to be a royal gaurd he just calls royality queen, king, prince, princess e.t.c)

"Its been so long." Blue said still hugging Swap.

"It has hasn't it. Also you don't have to call me princess, I'm no longer the princess in the underground." Swap said.

"Nonsense. Everyone in the underground still remembers you as the princess of the underground and you don't stop being royality just because you died so that means your still the princess also howcome your a ghost?" Blue asked.

"Well when I died from you know what I did die but when Amber fell in the underground she woke me and I became connected to her as a ghost." Swap said.

(Just wanna say that when any aus are referring to monsters and humans in their au they'll use the name of that human or monster and when they're referring to a monster or human in a different au they will use a nickname or say which au they're referring too)

"Then why aren't you with Amber now?" Blue asked.

"Cause I'm only connected to her in Underswap so if I'm in any other au or the void then I'm not connected to her." Swap said.

"Oh okie. *gasp* I know! You should come back to underswap but in your visible form!" Blue said.

"Nah sorry Blue no can do." Swap said.

"Why not?" Blue asked.

"Because I don't think some people would like to see me." Swap said.

"What do you mean?" Blue asked.

"You know what nevermind!" Swap said.

Blue's pov

"Nah sorry Blue no can do." Swap said

"Why not?" I asked.

"Because I don't think some people would like to see me." Swap said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"You know what nevermind!" Swap said.

I don't need Swap to tell me what she meant by that cause I knew excatly what she meant, her genocide runs, shes afraid that Papyrus won't forgive her which I kinda agree with, she did kill me afterall but I can't do anything to let her know that I know cause that could end really badly.

640 words

Hope you enjoyed!
Bye Kittens <3
^^