Prologue:How it came to be

Error's pov
Everything has been going wrong lately. Everybody in the aus wants to hang out with Blue, no-one wants to hang out with me.

Blue has been overly annoying than usually. How can the others hang out with him?

"Hey Error!" Blue said coming over.

"What do you want Blue?" I said.

"Well I noticed that while everyone was hanging out with me, you were looking a bit lonely." Blue said.

"So, whats it to you?" I asked.

"I don't like seeing people being lonely especially my friends." Blue said.

Ugh his kindness is just so revolting.

"Well anyway I'm just going to go find Ink." I said making an excuse to leave.

"Okay bye!" Blue said running off.

Good hes finally done.

I went back to the Anti-Void to think about some things.

Then I remembered something, I can turn people into Errors. I can turn Blue into an Error.

I started laughing at how I would turn Blue into an Error.

All I needed to do was get close enough to Blue to trap him in the Anti-Void.

Now to put this plan in action.

Blueberry's pov
I saw that Error was lonely and because I was me I went to talk to him because I don't like seeing my friends lonely.

But when I went to talk to him he just spoke to me coldly.

I'm probably overthinking it afterall Error is always alone.

"Are you okay Blue?" Dust asked.

"I'm fine Dust." I said.

Error's pov
I was obssessing over the idea of turning Blue into an Error.

Time to find Blue!

I went to underswap as that is the au he is most likely to be in. Underswap is ny least favourite au, I only like some people in that au.

I walked around for a bit when I found Blue talking to Carrot (Papyrus's underswap au) and Amber.

If you ask me Carrot is highly protective of Blue and is lazy, Amber is annoying, how she is always praising everyone.

I wish I could just k*ll them right now but then Blue would know I would do something to him.

For some reason I could feel Swap's (my underswap au) presence near me but thats impossible shes already d*ad.

Finally Amber and Carrot are gone, now I can go after Blue.

"Hey Blue!" I said as I walked up to him.

Hey Error!" Blue said.

"I need to show you something." I said.

"What is it?" Blue asked.

"Its a suprise." I said.

"You know I love suprises, lets go!" Blue said.

I made sure no-one was looking and made a portal to the Anti-Void.

"The suprise is in here!" I said.

Blue went in and I followed him.

"Error I don't see any sort of suprise in here." Blue said.

I got rid of the portal and used my blue strings to tie Blue to a wall. (Aparently according to Error there are walls in the Anti-Void.)

"Error what are you doing?" Blue asked.

"Nothing, just going to keep you here for the time being." I said.

"You can't do that!" Blue said.

"I can and I will." I said as I made a portal to Nightmare's castle.

Blueberry's pov
Error told me that he had a suprise for me but when I looked he had trapped me in the Anti-Void.

Why would Error do this? And to me of all people well monsters, his first friend.

I started to cry but then wiped away my tears as I knew crying wouldn't help me get out of here.

Hope you enjoyed
Bye kittens