A feeling

Blue's pov
Recently I haven't been feeling like myself, I've been feeling like I wanna destroy aus and with me being apart of the star sanses (the trio who stop the destruction of aus) I shouldn't be feeling like this.

I don't want to burden anyone about this and I don't think that they would think anything is wrong with me anyway.

They always think that I'm fine.

Maybe its the error in me cause Error is the destructer of aus so I guess that could make sense.

I know that when my yandere side activates that I feel stabby but not so stabby that I wanna destroy aus its just usually one person.

But whatever happens I'm not gonna give into this urge to destroy an au because I'm a good monster and know that within those aus there are monsters and humans living in harmony no how can I destroy something as good as that?

Maybe I should talk to Error about this urge, I know the others wouldn't want me to talk to Error after what he done but I don't care I'mma do it anyway!

"Hey Blue you okie? You seem like your deep in thought."

This snapped me out of my thoughts and I looked to see who had said it, it was Swap.

"I'm fine princess." I said.

"You sure?" Swap asked.

"Yes I'm sure." I said.

"Okie just let me know if you need anything." Swap said as she walked off.

Shes always been so sweet.

253 words

So thatveganteacher's live got on my fyp on tiktok so for some reason I decided to join it and a lot of people are trolling her but I'm just trying to get her to play lunchbox friends by Melainie Martinez. So ya hope she plays it! 😜

Hope you enjoyrd!
Bye Kittens <3
^^