Chapter 1

Becky Pov:

*Ring! Ring!"

"Ugh!" I groaned and turn off the alarm and went to the bathroom to take a shower.

For a few hours i already finished taking a shower and went down stairs to eat. And i saw my best friend that is the daughter of the school that I'm going to.

"Morning!!" She said cheerfully and hug me and i hugged her back since i miss her so much.

"She's Yuki Montefalco and yes the daughter of the Montefalco high school that i am in today her parents and my parents are close since high school and me and yuki are friends since were both toddlers we have a long history"

"Morning to you too, Your early to see me" i said teasingly which made her pout.

"Well i want to tour you around the campus today, Since your a transferee"

"Ohh really? Or you just wann-" i didn't get to finnish my sentence when she put a bread on my mouth to make me shut up.

"Shut up book worm" she said and rolled her eyes and proceed to eat i just chuckle at her.

We finished eating our breakfast and both of us decided to go to school early. Since this Panda wants to tour me around the campus and it was her idea to go early so its not that crowded that much, since she knows i hate crowded places.

At Montefalco High School:

We already reached the school and I'm starting to like it here not like my old school that there's a lot of people bullying me and treating me badly that's why i transfered here to Montefalco school. Since my best friend is here and people here are well mannered or so i thought....

"Here's Mom's Office" Yuki said and opening the door to the Principals office. 

It was really modern like and it was hella big like bigger than the principals office back in my old school. There was a huge TV and a huge meeting table cool.

"Where's auntie?" I asked.

"She's not here yet, she usually arrived at 8:30" She said.

"Ohh... Ok ok"

"Let's go! Btw have you already received your schedule?" She asked.

"Yes, i already did can you show me, where's Class 12 - A?" I asked making her pout.

"Uhh.. you ok?" I asked her.

"Were not classmates.... Hmp!" She said cutely making me chuckle i walk towards her and hugged her patted her head slowly.

"Hey its fine we can still hang out on lunch break and recess" i said softly to her.

"Fine hmp! Let's go I'll take you there" She said and dragged me out the Princepals office and dragged me to my classroom.

While were walking i accidentally bumped into someone making my books fall to the ground i was about to get them but someone held my hands making me looked at the person that i bumped into. She was beautiful her lips are tempting "what the fuck? Get it together Becky!!"

"Are you not going to appologize?" She said angerly and held my wrist tightly making me whimper.

"L-let me go!!!" I shouted at her she just laughed at me at pinned me to the wall and lift my chin up making me face her.

"I guess your new here huh?" She said making me nod slightly.

"Well well i guess your my new target then" making me confussed i was about to speak up but then someone shouted.

"Freen! Stop bullying the new student!" It was Yuki's voice i looked over to my side and saw her all grumpy.

"Oh hey Yuki nice seing you around" the girl said annoyingly.

"Please stop hurting her, its her first day cousin" Yuki said.

"I didn't know Yuki has a freaking beautiful cousin!! Holy shit she's pretty but a bully hmp!"

"Do i look like i care? She was the one who bumped into me" she said codly and giving yuki a death stare that made my body froze.

"Freen" Yuki said and raised one eye brow making the girl growled and looked at me with an angerily expression and walked out.

"She's hot not gonna lie but a bully"

"Hey are you ok?" Yuki asked me and i just nod my head.

"Sorry about that hayss.. that was my cousin Freen Sarocha Chankimha" she said.

"Ohh..."

"So her name is Freen huh? It suits her^^"

"Common your classroom is not far from here, i don't want my best friend to get scolded in her first day" she said laughing and dragged me to my classroom.

We stopped walking and i saw Yuki knocking on the door. The door opened and reveled a Nice looking Teacher Yuki greeted cheerfully to the teacher and told her that i was the new student and apologize that I'm a few minutes late the teacher just nods and Yuki left me with the teacher.

"Nice to meet you! I'm Ms. Nita your prof for this school year" She said i just nodded my head.

"I'm Rebecca Patricia Armstrong but you can call me Becky" i said cheerfully.

"I checked your background and your half thai and british" Ms. Nita asked.

"Yes" i said making her chuckle.

"Welcome to my class Ms. Armstrong" she welcomed me and opened the door and signaling me to go in the room becames quite to moment i got in there eyes was on me, i just lowered my head and figeting with my fingers.

"Ok! Class i like you to welcome are new student! Can you introduce yourself Ms. Armstrong" Ms. Nita said and patted my head gently.