She turned her back on Dina, but she then looked back before leaving. "That title suits you, Lady Dina. And you deserve it, too."

--

An amused look on her eyes was evident,
Y/n closed her eyes for a moment as she shook her head. Lady Dina had sent her a letter about all the things she learned about Duke Reiss, and his possible connections.

She was right.

Rod Reiss has connections with the Hasans.

And he's been embezzling funds from the imperial government, to bribe the Sultan of the Hasans in return is their support when he seizes the throne of the Eldian emperor.

Y/n successfully obtained solid proofs.

The h/c-haired lady stood up, she burned the letter of Lady Dina on the candle beside her table. Then let the paper get burned, until it's nothing but just pieces of black.

She then took out a paper, and prepared the ink for writing.

To his majesty the king of Marley,

--

"Mr. Leonhart is a merchant, my lady. His company was assigned to be responsible for importing goods from our empire to Marley. They have a shipping today that is intended to be delivered to Marley. We can ask him to deliver your letter to your former knight back in Marley and we shall trust you knight in giving it to King Willy."

Y/n nodded, she looked at the dock where a ship is being loaded with different items.

Be it foods, clothes, fabrics, etc.

"He's here."

The h/c-haired lady looked back, only to see Mr. Leonhart with a young girl with blond hair, blue eyes and pointy Russian nose.

She met Mr. Leonhart's gaze, the old man remained stoic despite seeing her who is dressed as a noble lady.

"I'm sure that outsiders aren't allowed here." Mr. Leonhart raised a brow.

Y/n smiled a bit. He's tough.

"I apologize for intruding on your business, Mr. Leonhart. But I am here for your benefit, too. I'm sure...you would want to make your business even bigger, right?"

Two months had passed since the Leonhart trading ship had left, and Mr. Leonahrt promised Y/n that he will deliver the letter to Sir Philip Magath no matter what.

--

"My lady."

Y/n put down the newspaper she's reading.

She looked at Lady Karina Braun, once a former servant of the Reiss family. But she retired just two years ago.

The h/c-haired lady glanced at the blond boy behind Karina.

"This is my son, Reiner. He's 11 years old."

Y/n smiled at Reiner, the blond boy shyly looked at her. "Nice to meet you, Reiner. Your mother told me that you want to become a knight. Do you still want to become one?"

Reiner nodded his head. "Yes."

"Very well. We'll make that dream of yours come true." Y/n stood up from her seat, she reached her hand out to Reiner.

The blond boy took her hand, making her smile again. "And you would be with them."

Reiner looked at the other two kids at the side. A blond girl with blue eyes and a stoic face, and a tall brunette boy with a soft look on his face.