Ch 21: Bar Brawl

Your P.O.V.

It's been a couple of days since the attack on Kings safehouses. And I have to say that things are looking up for us right now. Because of everything so far, King and his crew are all but wiped out. With no rackets, little turf, and almost no manpower, the Kobra Kings are falling apart. I even heard some of the remaining Kings have dropped their flags and left town. Not only that, but we were getting tons of new recruits on top of that. So it seems now is the best time to take them out for good.

Right now, I was at the Blue Tropics getting ready. I told the crew we were going to finish off the Kings once and for all. The club was closed for the day on account of some "technical issues." So people weren't going to come by while we dealt with King. At the moment, the crew was getting their weapons ready. Jason and Liam were among the group, trying to make sure they were ready. Once I had what I needed, I made my way up to the stage to give a quick speech.

Y/n: Alright people, listen up. Now up until this point we've just been fucking with King. Kill his men here, steal his money there, but I'm through playing. Now's the time we put King in the ground where he belongs. Now are you with me!?

The gang let out a massive cheer as they started preparing quicker. Thanks to some scouts, we learned that King was hold up in the Yellow Flag bar. And it seemed he called in the last of his men to keep the place under control. So it's the best to kill him and the rest of his men. After everyone was ready, we all got into our cars and started driving. Liam, Jason, and I were in my car and leading the convoy of Vipers. Though I had a feeling that things were going to get really messy. After twenty minutes, we were just a few blocks from the Kings bar.

That's when a couple of yellow cars started to block the road ahead. I guess King was expecting us and was trying to stall us. But it wasn't going to work as I drove head first into one of the cars. And as I did, it flipped over my car before it crashed on the side of the road. So Liam, Jason, and I quickly got out of my car before we started shooting any King nearby. After a couple minutes, all the Kings were dead and we had to press on by foot. One of the Vipers got my car out of the way so the rest could get through.

Y/n: Alright guys, let's fuck them up!

A/n: I'd like to point out that I don't own this song.

With that, the three of us started rushing to the Yellow Flag. And on the way, we ran in several different waves of Kobra Kings. Though thanks to the crew, we were able to deal with these fuckers easily. But the closer we got to Kings bar, the more there seemed to be. My guess, King was trying to get them to distract us long enough to escape. Though I doubt he'd get far since he probably has no escape route planned. And if he did, he'd find out I had Vipers ready within six blocks of his bar. So he wouldn't be able to get far without one of the crew spotting him.

As we kept going, could see the Yellow Flag bar down the street. And from the looks of things, it was well defended by Kings men. But it didn't matter as we kept pushing forward to the bar in order to kill King. After a few more minutes of gunfire, the last of Kings men were dead. Though we also lost a fair amount of Vipers in the process. But their deaths weren't going to be in vain, that I was certain. Once we all regrouped, I decided to use a grenade to blow the door open since it was likely barricaded.

Y/n: FIRE IN THE HOLE!

With that, I pulled the pin and threw the grenade. And everyone quickly took cover as a massive explosion rocked the ground around us. Once the smoke had cleared, several more Kobra Kings came rushing out. We started shooting at each other for another few minutes. But we were able to kill them all and start rushing inside. The entrance to the bar and a few nearby tables were all destroyed from the explosion. And at least several others were half burnt or damaged in some way. But that didn't stop the Kobra Kings from using what cover they could.