Chapter 11

Lan Wangji went to sit down behind the table, Wei Wuxian rush over to sit down next to Lan Wangji. "All you need to do is meditate in a quiet place. Cloud Recesse energy is full of good energy and pure energy. Beside you told me that Wen Qing take out your golden core to give it to Jiang Wanyin right?"

Wei Wuxian nodded his head, "even though your golden core is gone but your meridian is still there. You can still cultivate a new golden core again. I know that you can't sit still, will you try?"

"If I can cultivate a new golden core, then I am willing to try." Lan Wangji smile at this. Wei Wuxian stomach started to growl, "I'm hungry." Lan Wangji shake his head at this, "I will go see what I can make from the inn ingredients," Lan Wangji got up and left the room .

Wen Ning walk into the room, "Wen Ning, come sit," Wen Ning sat down next to Wei Wuxian, "Wen Ning, Lan Zhan and I will be busy for a while do you think you can look after A-Yuan while we are away?"

"A-Yuan?" Wen Ning eye went wide, "Are you saying that A-Yuan is still alive?!" Wei Wuxian nodded his head. "Also, Lan Zhan is adopting A-Yuan into the Lan clan. What do you think?" Wei Wuxian asked Wen Ning.

"If it meant to keep A-Yuan safe, then, I think is fine. A-Yuan is the last descent of the Wen clan. Even though I am still here but I am also....dead."

"Wen Ning."

"I must thank you Lan er gongzi for taken A-Yuan in and adopting him. I know that he will become a great cultivator and a great person." Wei Wuxian smile as he agree to what Wen Ning just said.

"Gongzi?"

"What is it Wen Ning?"

"Gongzi, do you know why Jin Guangyao and Jin Guangshan captured me?" Wei Wuxian shook his head no. Wei Wuxian folded his arm in front of him, "if they captured you and holding you in that place then....then that mean they want to do experiments on you."

"Experiment?"

Wei Wuxian nodded his head, "they probably want to know how you come back to life? What kind of method did I use......wait!" Lan Wangji walk into the room. "Wei Ying, are you thinking about the Jin clan want to use Wen Ning or more like want to control him?" Lan Wangji put down a trade of food in front of them.

"Yes! I don't think they can control Wen Ning," Wei Wuxian turn to look at Wen Ning, "they can't control him because they weren't the one who bring Wen Ning back to life. They don't have the Yin Hufu to control Wen Ning, even if they do. They still won't be able to control him."

"I'm glad you came to save me, Wei gongzi, Lan er gongzi," Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji looked at each other and smile. Wen Ning did one thing, "Lan er gongzi," Lan Wangji turn his attention to Wen Ning, the two see Wen Ning giving Lan Wangji a bow.

"Wen Ning?"

"Lan er gongzi, thank you for taken in A-Yuan. Please take good care of my nephew."

"Do t worry Wen Ning, I will. When I first met A-Yuan, I already like him. This child will become a great Lan disciple and a great son."

"Thank you," Wen Ning gave another bow to Lan Wangji.

Wen Ning sat back down, "gongzi, while you and Lan er gongzi is having dinner. I will go to Moling to get Su She. I will bring him back here, this way is faster." Wei Wuxian turn to look at Lan Wangji, "Lan Zhan."

"Wen Ning is right." Lan Wangji looked at Wen Ning, "since time has stop, take your time to look around. But before you head to Moling sect, head back to Jinlintai. Check to see if he there or not."

"Lan Zhan, why do you think Su She is there?" Wei Wuxian asked.

"I am not sure. He probably is waiting for Jin Guangyao to return back from the war against you at NeverNight."

"Then I will head to Jinlintai first." When Wen Ning got up to leave Wei Wuxian stop him, "Wen Ning, take the horse and be careful. We will wait here for you to return."

"I will com back with Su She." Wen Ning left from there. Lan Wangji can tell that Wei Wuxian is worry about Wen Ning, "Wei Ying, Wen Ning will be safe."

"I know. When he wasn't dead, Wen Ning is timid. He is afraid of everything and everyone. I regret turning him into who he is today." Lan Wangji take Wei Wuxian hand into his, "No, is not your fault. I should have let you stop Jin Zixun, that day in the forest. Then Wen Qing and her family wouldn't get captured by the Jin clan and the other clan. I'm sorry Wei Ying."

"Lan Zhan." Wei Wuxian patted Lan Wangji hand, "Let eat." The two went back to their dinner, they talk about different thing and what to do next.

That night, Wei Wuxian sat on the window still. He take out Chenqing and begin to play on it. Wei Wuxian play the song from the slaughter Xuanwu cave. Lan Wangji summon up his guqin and begin to play on it.

Wei Wuxian turn to see Lan Wangji sitting in front of him. He is playing on the guqin. When the song is over, Wei Wuxian went to sit down in front of Lan Wangji. "Lan Zhan, you didn't tell me the name of the song that you have sing for me in the slaughter Xuanwu cave. What is the song name?"

'Didn't Wei Ying hear me?' Lan Wangji then remember, Wei Wuxian have a fever and he fainted. "It is WangXian."

"WangXian? Wangxian. Lan Zhan, you use both of our name?" Lan Wangji nodded his head.

"WangXian. I like it."

"Mn. I like it too." The two continue to play until they ran out of song to play together.