Chapter 17

Lan Xichen wrote a letter to madam Jin, he want to summon her to the Nie clan. This way he and Nie Mingjue can tell Madam Jin what really happen to her son. "Take this to Madam Jin. Tell her to come to Nie Clan as soon as possible." The disciple left from there as he head to Jinlintai.

"As for me, I should head to Mingjue Xiong clan," with that saying Lan Xichen went to tell his Shifu where he is going and that he will be back by tomorrow.

Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji see everything that Jin Guangyao and Jin Guangshan try to do to Wei Wuxian. 'This....this....this bastard! How dare he said thing that aren't true about me? He even make Jiang Cheng believe in his lies!'

Lan Wangji touch Wei Wuxian hand, Wei Wuxian calm down from the touch. 'When he get angry the dark energy emerge from within Wei Ying body. The yin Hufu is still inside of Wei Ying. It does not cause trouble for Wei Ying when he is trying to get his golden core back.'

Lan Wangji went close to whisper into Wei Wuxian ear, "Jiang Wanyin already fall for his lies. He is weak, he listen to what other clan leader said about you."

'It is true. Jiang Cheng doesn't even know what is right and what is not right. He fall for their lies too fast.'

When the last scene of NeverNight, Wei Wuxian take the resentment energy out from Jin Guangshan ear. "Oh look like he fainted," Wei Wuxian gave Lan Wangji a smirk. Lan Wangji just shake his head at this. He went out to call back the two Lan disciple, they take Jin Guangshan back to his cell.

Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian went to look at Su She and Jin Guangyao, they use their different tone of voice.

"Listen here you murdered, your sect leader Jin Guangshan just confess that you two were the one who kill Jin Zixun and Jin Zixuan. That's not all, Su She, you were the one who cause Wen Ning to kill those two right? And you were the one who put the curse on Jin Zixun, making him believe that it was Wei Wuxian who did it. Am I right? If you don't tell me right now. The other clan and the whole cultivator will want to burn you to death."

"I will not confess."

"No need for you to confess. Have you ever hear of Empathy? Have you hear of Resentment energy? Yes, resentment energy. This person will use their resentment energy to kill you from inside out." Wei Wuxian said with a malicious in his voice.

Once Wei Wuxian cause Jin Guangyao and Su she to fear for their life, the two left from there.

"It look like Cloud Recesse is busy with the coming up discussion Conference. Said Lan Zhan?"

"Mn."

"Do you think your brother will take over as Xiandu or Chifeng Zun?"

"I think the two of them will make a good Xiandu."

"I guess your right."

"Wei Ying."

"Mhm."

"Your not going back to see your sibling?" Hearing Lan Wangji asked him this Wei Wuxian stop walking. "I don't think I want to go back there. Jiang Cheng did defect me from the Jiang clan after all. I don't have a home to return too."

Lan Wangji turn Wei Wuxian around to look at him, "Wei Ying home is here. No, I will make home for us somewhere else. A home where Wei Ying doesn't have to follow rules. A home just for us. I am Wei Ying home and Wei Ying is my home."

"Lan Zhan," Lan Wangji put his hand on Wei Wuxian left cheek, he lend into it. "I'm sorry Wei Ying."

"What are you said sorry for?" Wei Wuxian asked.

"Sorry that I wasn't there for you when everyone went against you. I wasn't there to stand by Wei Ying side."

"Your standing by my side right now, aren't you?" Wei Wuxian smiled at Lan Wangji. "Mn."

Nie Clan

When Lan Xichen arrive at the Nie clan, he see that Nie Mingjue is waiting for him. "Xichen gege!" Nie Huaisang wave from the big main room. "Huaisang quiet down!" Nie Mingjue said in a slight angry voice.

After Lan Xichen arrive Madam Jin arrive, "Madam Jin," Nie Mingjue, Nie Huaisang and Lan Xichen greeted Madam Jin.

"Zewu Jun, you ask me to come to Chifeng Zun clan as fast as possible. What is it?" Madam Jin asked Lan Xichen.

"Before you get angry and accuse of this person. Please listen to what we have to said first," Madam Jin is wondering what is it that Lan Xichen and Nie Mingjue want to tell her.

"Madam Jin, the death of your son and nephew it wasn't an accident." Lan Xichen know that Madam Jin is getting angry, "Please wait," Lan Xichen stopped Madam Jin from saying Wei Wuxian name.

"It wasn't Wei Wuxian who kill your son and nephew," Now Madam Jin is confuse very confuse, "Zewu Jun, what do you mean by that?"

"Madam Jin, we want you to come to this up coming discussion Conference. Once you found out the truth you will know who that person is. Also, have you noticed that your husband isn't at Jinlintai?"

"I wonder where he is at. Don't tell me, he is the one who cause this whole mess?" Lan Xichen and Nie Mingjue looked at each other then back to Madam Jin.

"When you come to the discussion Conference, you will know. But for now, Madam Jin, we want you to step up as sect leader. Since your grandson is still an infant, he can't take over until he is old enough."

Madam Jin breath in then out, "Alright, I will take over as sect leader of the Jin clan."

"Don't worry Madam Jin, Chifeng Zun and I will be there to talk to the elder."

"The elder. You don't have to come, I can deal with them beside I am the daughter of a powerful clan leader who can deny my position."

When Madam Jin return to Jinlintai she call for everyone to come into the main big room, she announce to them that from now on she will take over as sect leader of the Jin clan.