Chapter 8

"With only three note that can take a person life," Wei Wuxian suddenly felt another bead gone black, "three more. We need to know what is he trying to do to Chifeng Zun."

Lan Xichen fisted his hand on his clothes, "Xiong Zhang," Lan Xichen look up at his didi, he can tell that his didi is worrying about him. "Wei gongzi, can we head back to NeverNight? Can you help make Mingjue Xiong move?"

Wei Wuxian went quiet, Lan Wangji know that Chifeng Zun will go after him. "Don't worry Wei Ying. Xiong zhang will explain the whole thing to Chifeng Zun." Wei Wuxian looked at Lan Xichen, he see Lan Xichen gave him a nod.

"Okay, but before that we need to let A - Yuan know we will be gone for a while," Lan Wangji look back at Lan Xichen, "I will wait at the front gate," with that Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji left to go back to Jingshi.

Lan Xichen stand up, he went to grab his sword and left his room. 'I regret teaching Jin Guangyao my clan melody. I regret giving him the jade token from my clan, if I didn't then none of this would happen. I can still fix this, I can still save Mingjue Xiong. I can still save Wei gongzi. I will clear his name and the Wen guniang family name.'

When Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian arrived at the front gate of cloud Recesse, Lan Wangji and Lan Xichen pull out their sword beside Wei Wuxian. "Wei gongzi, where is your sword?" Wei Wuxian fisted his clothes.

"Wei Ying....Wei Ying, you can tell us. We can help you....don't you trust me and Xiong zhang?" Wei Wuxian look from Lan Wangji to Lan Xichen and back to Lan Wangji.

"I can't tell you but I can show you," Wei Wuxian take Lan Wangji hand and Lan Xichen hand and put it on top of his head.

Lan Wangji and Lan Xichen eye were closed, you can see the sad, hurt and pain expression on their face. "Wei Ying! No!"

Wei Wuxian take their hand off from his head, "you see now, why I can't hold Suibian anymore? I'm even afraid to ride on anyone sword."

"But Wei Ying, you ride on my sword with me?" Wei Wuxian smile, "that is because Lan Zhan is here. Lan Zhan won't let me fall." Hearing Wei Wuxian said this, it warm Lan Wangji heart. Even Lan Xichen smile at this.

"Let's go, we can talk while we are in the air?" Lan Xichen step on his sword, he take off first. "Wei Ying," Lan Wangji hold out his hand for Wei Wuxian to take, "I won't let you fall," Wei Wuxian smile as he gave a nod. He take Lan Wangji hand and he step on bichen. The two take off to catch up to Lan Xichen who is waiting for them.

"Wei gongzi, does Sect leader Jiang know?" Wei Wuxian shake his head no, "only Wen Ning and Wen Qing know." At the mention of Wen Qing for a very long time now Lan Xichen remember something.

"Wen Ning! Wei gongzi, Wen Ning is been hold in a room in Jinlintai," Wei Wuxian eye went wide. "Where?!" Wei Wuxian shouted. 'Since time haven't move yet, we can still save Wen Ning.'

"Zewu Jun, I can't let anything else happen to Wen Ning. Wen Qing is gone, A-Yuan is back at Cloud Recesse. Wen Ning, Wen Ning need to know that A-Yuan is still alive."

"How about this? We will go and make Mingjue Xiong move, then we will head to Jinlintai to save Wen Ning. I know that Mingjue Xiong have something against the Wen clan but I will explain everything to him."

Hearing Lan Xichen said this, Wei Wuxian sigh with relief. Lan Wangji put his hand on Wei Wuxian hand which is around his waist. When Wei Wuxian felt this, he know that Lan Wangji will do everything to keep him safe.

The three soon arrived at NeverNight, "what a mess up battle? I believe what you said Wei gongzi and I am sorry for not saying anything. It look like Jin Guangyao and Jin Guangshan manipulated everyone to believe that you went out of control and killed both Jin Zixuan and Jin Zixun."

"Xiong zhang, Chifeng Zun," Lan Wangji take Wei Wuxian hand, he take Wei Wuxian with him, "hey hey Lan Zhan! Don't walk so fast!" Wei Wuxian turn back around to face Lan Xichen while saying, "Zewu Jun! See you later!"

Lan Xichen smile as he shake his head, "I never thought to see this side of Wangji." With that last saying Lan Xichen went off to find Nie Mingjue.

About 5 minute later Lan Xichen found Nie Mingjue, "Wangji! Wei gongzi! I found Mingjue Xiong!" Since is very quiet Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian can heard Lan Xichen voice from the distance. The two walk over to where Lan Xichen is at, " Lan Zhan Ah, do I have to do this?" Wei Wuxian pouted.

"Wei Ying."

"But Lan Zhan!" Lan Wangji sigh.

"Am I missing something?" Lan Xichen blinked at the two, "Zewu Jun, do you know how you were able to move?" Wei Wuxian still have on a pouting face. "How?" Lan Xichen asked.

"Like this," Wei Wuxian put both of his hand on each side of Lan Xichen cheek. "This bracelet here, it let me move people." Wei Wuxian take his hand off of Lan Xichen cheek.

Lan Xichen chuckle, "Wei gongzi, since I am Wangji brother, he fine with it?" Wei Wuxian nodded his head. "Then Mingjue Xiong, your not fine?" Wei Wuxian nodded his head again.

"Wei Ying!"

"Oh fine fine fine," Wei Wuxian went to do what he did to Lan Xichen a minute ago. When he done he went behind Lan Wangji to hide. Nie Mingjue begin to move, he look around then he see Lan Wangji and Lan Xichen, "Xichen, Wangji, what is going on here?"

And that is when Nie Mingjue see someone else behind Lan Wangji, he step to the left, "Wei Wuxian!"