Chapter 3

"Empathy," won't that be dangerous?" Lan Wangji asked Wei Wuxian. "It is. Only for those who can't handle it or don't know how to use it. As for me, since I know demonic cultivation, I can use it right. As long as we all focus on one person then we will be alright."

Wei Wuxian felt another bead got black, he hold up his hand, "another one. I wonder what will happen if they all went black."

"Wei Ying, how did you get that?" Lan Wangji asked while pointing at the bracelet on Wei Wuxian wrist. "No idea actually. All I remember is....when Shijie is about to get stab by one of the Yao clan disciple. I shout inside my mind to stop it and then it did. The next thing I knew, this bracelet appear on my wrist."

"Many thing happen that we can't understand. But Wei gongzi I didn't see the Jiang clan at the battle field." Wei Wuxian smile at this, "I took them all back to the Jiang clan, this way nothing will happen to them. I don't know if I want to return back to the Jiang clan once they all start to move again."

"Wei Ying stay here," Wei Wuxian turn to look at Lan Wangji, "But?" Wei Wuxian glanced at Lan Xichen, "don't worry Wei gongzi. We will figure this out before time start to move again. If we find the truth, then I will stand by your side and tell the truth. Tell them all that your not the one who cause this whole mess but Jin Guangyao and Jin Guangshan instead."

"Thank you Zewu Jun. Then I will stay here," this make Lan Wangji smile again. Even Lan Xichen smile, 'if having Wei gongzi here who make Wangji smile, then I will protect my didi smile.'

"Since we all have a long day, let's get some rest then we will go do empathy on Jin Guangyao. We need to know what else he is planning, this way we can stop him before he can do anymore damage to the cultivation world."

Even though time have stop, the sun is still going down. It is night time now Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian head back to Jingshi. "It look like A-Yuan also frozen too. Do you think I should make A-Yuan move?" Wei Wuxian sat down next to a frozen Wen Yuan.

"I think you should." Wei Wuxian listen to Lan Wangji, he put both of his hand on each side of Wen Yuan cheek. A glow begin to glow all around Wen Yuan and that is when Wen Yuan move. Wei Wuxian sigh with relief, "he still sleeping."

Wei Wuxian look around the room, "Where should I sleep? Where should A-Yuan sleep?" Lan Wangji carried Wen Yuan to the other side of the room. "Wei Ying, you can stay here with A-Yuan."

Lan Wangji walk back over to his room. 'I don't think I can sleep tonight. When I do, I dream about fallen into the burial mound. I dream about hearing voice from left to right and all over the place.' When Wei Wuxian see the light inside of Lan Wangji went off, he went outside and jump up on to the roof to stay there for the night.

As Wei Wuxian stay up on Jingshi roof, he end up fallen asleep. Wei Wuxian doesn't know it but the calm, quietness and tranquility of cloud Recesse help him to fall asleep. He didn't have any nightmare or dream about the burial mound.

When Lan Wangji woke up the next morning around 5 am he didn't see Wei Wuxian next to Wen Yuan. 'Wei Ying!' He grabbed his outer clothes, put it on and went to look for Wei Wuxian.

"Wei Ying!"

Up on the roof Wei Wuxian woke up due to the sound of Lan Wangji loud voice, "Wei Ying!"

Wei Wuxian rubbed his eye, "Lan Zhan," he jump down from the top of the roof, "Lan Zhan, is still early in the morning, why are you shouting?" Lan Wangji turn around to see Wei Wuxian standing behind him.

In that instant Lan Wangji pull Wei Wuxian into his arm, this surprise Wei Wuxian. "Lan Zhan?"

"Don't disappear on me, Wei Ying. I don't want to loose you."

Wei Wuxian pull Lan Wangji back, "I'm sorry Lan zhan. I won't disappear on you. I just want to sleep somewhere, where I won't wake you up with my nightmares." Then Wei Wuxian realize something, "did you hear me screaming while you were sleeping?"

"No, I didn't hear you scream. What kind of nightmare, Wei Ying?" Wei Wuxian bit his lip, Lan Wangji notices this, "take your time, let's go back inside. Is cold in the morning," so the two went back inside, "Xian gege," the two turn to their right to see a sleepy Wen Yuan rubbing his sleepy eye.

"A-Yuan," Wei Wuxian went over to Wen Yuan side. "Xian gege, where are we?" Wei Wuxian turn to look at Lan Wangji. He gave a slight nod to his head, Wei Wuxian look back to Wen Yuan.

"A-Yuan, we are at rich Gege home. We will be staying here from now on, do you want that?" Wen Yuan look behind Wei Wuxian, he see Lan Wangji standing behind him, "I do. I want to wear what Rich gege wear. Can I?"

Wei Wuxian sigh, "well that is up to Rich gege." Lan Wangji went over to Wei Wuxian and Wen Yuan side, "I will get new clothes for A-Yuan to wear. We have ton of children clothe," with that Lan Wangji went to change.

After Lan Wangji finish changing, he went to grab Wen Yuan a new set of clothes. "Xian gege, where is Qing gugu and Ning Shushu?" Wei Wuxian doesn't know how to answer Wen Yuan this question.

All he can said is, "Your Qing gugu and Ning Shushu went into a better place. A place where they will watch over you. One thing you have to remember A-Yuan, your family will always be here...." Wei Wuxian put his hand over Wen Yuan heart, "they will always be here in your heart. Okay?"

"Okay, Xian gege." Wen Yuan smiled at Wei Wuxian and he did the same.