Chapter 18

A week later the discussion Conference have come, the Yao clan, Ouyang clan, Jin clan, Nie clan and the Jiang clan all arrive at Cloud Recesse. The news have spread that Madam Jin have become the next sect leader.

They don't know what had happen to Jin Guangshan, it is Madam Jin who show up, not Jin Guangshan. "This is new, we never hear of a women taken charge of a sect before."

"Well this is the first deal with it!" This cause everyone in the room to shut their mouth.

"It look like everyone is here," Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji is hiding in a dark corner where no one can see them. "It is true, no one have ever hear of a women taken over as sect leader before. This is the first. Beside Jin Guangyao and Jin Guangshan doesn't deserve to be sect leader at all."

"Everyone please be silent. You all may wondering why you are here. First, I would like to say that every thing you are about to see is not Wei Wuxian fault."

Everyone in the room is wondering why Lan Xichen is saying this, "Second, bring them in," everyone turn to look toward the door, 6 Lan disciple bring in Jin Guangyao, Jin Guangshan and Su She, "Zewu Jun, this....this..."

"Sect leader Yao, we will let you see what we have seen," as in cue Wei Wuxian turn the room from light into darkness. Everyone in the room is scare since this happen at NeverNight once, "It is alright everyone, this energy won't hurt you."

The first person Wei Wuxian decide to use resentment energy on is Jin Guangshan. They see the talk between Jin Guangyao and Jin Guangshan. They hear how Jun Guangshan want to get his hand on a piece of Yin iron.

And then they hear how Jin Guangshan want to get his hand on Wei Wuxian yin Hufu and his flute no matter what. Then the resentment energy went over to Jin Guangyao, they see the scene where Jun Guangyao and Jin Guangshan talking to each other about the Yin Iron and Wei Wuxian Yin Hufu.

Next they see a scene where after the banquet is over Jin Guangyao went to see Su She in his guest room. This is what they are hearing, "i know that you don't like Jin Zixun. Why don't you put the curse on him? We can tell Jin Zixun it was Wei Wuxian who cursed him. When Wei Wuxian come to A-Ling one month, Jin Zixun will ambush Wei Wuxian at Qiongqi path. If I see Jin Zixuan, I will tell him that Jin Zixun went to stop Wei Wuxian at the Qiongqi path. And that is when we will control Wen Ning, make him kill both Jin Zixuan and Jin Zixun."

Jiang Wanyin who is watching this is holding back his anger from using his Zidian on Jin Guangyao and Su She. Madam Jin is holding back her anger as well.

Wei Wuxian sync up Jin Guangyao playing in his guqin back at Jinlintai while Su she is playing on his flute. They see that Wei Wuxian have stop playing on his flute while Su she is still playing on his flute.

The scene take place next is at NeverNight night. They didn't see Jin Guangshan and Jin Guangyao anywhere until they see Jin Guangyao playing on a flute. This is where Wei Wuxian have stop playing on his.

Wei Wuxian save the best for last. He show where Jin Guangyao is talking to Xue Yang. And the last one is Jin Guangyao is talking to Xue Yang when he is in Jinlintai. He want to kill Nie Mingjue and take control of him.

With a snap of his finger the resentment energy disappear. The light come back into the room.

"Zewu Jun, are you saying that we have accused the wrong people?" Lan Xichen nodded his head.

"We have kill innocent Wen and have war against Wei Wuxian?" Lan Xichen nodded his head again.

"Since Wei Wuxian and Wen Ning did nothing wrong. I would like to clear their name? Any objection?" Come Nie Mingjue imitated tone of voice. No one would dare go against Nie Mingjue because everyone respect him and Lan Xichen.

"No objection at all Chifeng Zun." Everyone agree to what sect leader Ouyang just said.

"Now, I know that everyone has been wondering why you all end up back at your clan right?" Lan Xichen look around the room, "Yes, what happen Zewu Jun? How did we went from NeverNight back to our clan?"

"To find out the truth about this, Wei Wuxian have the power to stop time. He unfreeze me, Lan Wangji and Sect leader Nie. He want us to help him find out the truth what actually happen at Qiongqi path and at NeverNight. That is how we are able to capture these three here. That is how we were able to see what they truly are."

"When we found out the truth, we know that it is time for everyone to start moving again. Jin Guangyao, Jin Guangshan and Su She, we will put them into a place where no one can see them or visit them."

"And where will that be?" One of the sect leader asked.

"I am sorry but we can't tell you. Madam Jin," Lan Xichen look at a very angry Madam Jin. "Do whatever you want with them. They are no longer part of the Jin clan," after saying that Madam Jin and her disciple left from there.

"Then from this day on Wei Wuxian and the Wen clan name has been clear."

In the shadow Wei Wuxian is crying, Lan Wangji is holding Wei Wuxian in his arm whispering, "everything is alright now. Your name has been clear, same with Wen Ning and his family."

"Mn."

When all of the clan leader left Cloud Recesse to head back to their clan, the only person who is still there is Nie Mingjue and Jiang Wanyin. "Zewu Jun, is Wei Wuxian here?" Jiang Wanyin asked Lan Xichen.

"Sect leader Jiang, if Wei gongzi want you to see him then he will let you. But if he doesn't want you to see him, then, I don't know what to tell you."

"Thank you," with that Jiang Wanyin left cloud Recesse to head back to Yunmeng Jiang clan. Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji step out from the shadow, "Xichen, I will take these three to NeverNight dungeon." Lan Xichen nodded his head.

Nie Mingjue call for his disciple to take Jin Guangyao, Jin Guangshan and Su She with them. They left Cloud Recesse and head to NeverNight, that is where Nie Mingjue will dump the three evil person there. They will died from hunger and from no water, this is their sin.