Chapter 6

The three have left the dungeon, they are now in Lan Xichen room. "I can't believe Jin Guangyao sent someone to spy on you."

"Xiong zhang, do you think we will know who it is once we continue to look into Jin Guangyao mind?" Lan Xichen sigh, "there is the Phoenix Hunt and the banquet at Jinlintai. We will see who it is that Jin Guangyao sent to spy on Wei gongzi."

Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian stay a little bit longer until they has to return back to Jingshi. They can't leave Wen Yuan by himself since he still a child. *Sigh* Wei Wuxian sighed.

"Wei Ying?" Hearing Wei Wuxian sigh, got him worry.

"I never done anything to them, how couldn't they target me like this? Is it because of my Yin Hufu or is it because they think I stole the Yin Iron from Xue Yang?" Lan Wangji grabbed Wei Wuxian shoulder, he turn Wei Wuxian around to look at him.

"Listen Wei Ying," Lan Wangji look straight at Wei Wuxian in his eye, "is true they targeted you because of your Yin Hufu. You didn't stole anything from Xue Yang because you searched all over his body for it. Jin Guangshan and Jin Guangyao want to take the Yin Hufu from you because they want to make their clan stronger then any other clan. Watching the memories of Jin Guangyao, I realized something."

"You realized what?" Wei Wuxian asked.

"When we were at Jinlintai for Jin Ling 100 month, Jin Guangyao and Jin Guangshan won't stop talking about your Yin Hufu. They keep on saying that if you hand over the Yin Hufu, then you can attend Jin Ling birth. At that moment, I know that something is wrong with Jin Guangyao and Jin Guangshan. The two of them are up to something, I just don't know what."

"Then everything happen at Qiongqi path."

"We will figure this out. We will bring justices to you and the Wen clan. We will clear your name and the Wen clan name."

"Mn." With that the two head back to Jingshi. When the two got there, they see Wen Yuan already awake. He is reading and writing, "A-Yuan, are you hungry?" Wen Yuan nodded his head.

Wei Wuxian suddenly felt another bead turn from Jade to black. He hold up to look at it, 'five more.'

"We still have time." Wei Wuxian gave a slight nod, "I'll got get dinner ready." Lan Wangji left from there to go make dinner for the three of them.

The very next morning Wei Wuxian, Lan Wangji and Lan Xichen went back down to the dungeon to continue their empathy on Jin Guangyao.

It take them to the scene where Jin Guangyao stop Jin Zixun from causing the new sect leader trouble. "Sect leader Mo," Jin Guangyao greeted that person.

"Who is he? He look rather familiar," Wei Wuxian looked closely at the person in front of him.

Lan Wangji sigh, "Wei Ying, that is Su she."

"What Su She!? How in the world did he become a sect leader?! His cultivation isn't that good to become a leader at all!" Lan Xichen chuckle at this, "Wei gongzi, when Su she betrayed the Lan clan, he got kick out. That is how he form his own sect. Is true, his cultivation isn't that good."

"Wait wait wait!" Wei Wuxian take his hand off from Jin Guangyao head. "What is it Wei gongzi?" Lan Xichen asked Wei Wuxian.

"Since when did the two of them know each other? Jin Guangyao never met Su she and Su she never met Jin Guangyao. You two don't think, he the one do you?" This confuse both Lan Wangji and Lan Xichen.

"Wei Ying, are you saying?"

"I am not sure but let's continue," they went back to look into Jin Guangyao memories.

After the banquet, Jin Guangyao went to see Su She. "Minshan, do you hate Jin Zixun?" Su she nodded his head. "How about this? Why don't you put a curse on him?" Jin Guangyao said with a pan evil grin on his face.

"A curse? What kind?"

"A curse that will make Wei Wuxian the target."

Wei Wuxian blood went cold, "Wei Ying, is alright. Try to stay focus," Wei Wuxian did just as Lan Wangji just told him to do. As for Lan Xichen, he is shaking, he couldn't believe Jin Guangyao want to frame Wei Wuxian for something he didn't do.

"I know one. It is call hundreds curse. This curse will have a back slash, which I will have it on me as well."

"That's good. No one will know is you." After putting things into plan, Jin Guangyao left Su She room. As he walk into the garden he see Jin Zixun standing there with a angry expression on his face.

Jin Guangyao have on a smirk, he turn around to look at Jin Zixun, "Zixun, do you have any personal grudge against Wei gongzi?"

"I never like Jin Zixun. Why would Jin Guangyao put that blame on me? Just because I know demonic cultivation doesn't mean I can curse him."

The scene take them to many many year later. This is when Jin Ling is born, the Jin clan is celebrating his 100 month. Before all of the guest come Jin Guangyao went to see Su She.

"Minshan, Wei Wuxian will take the Qiongqi path to get to Jinlintai. The ghost general will come with him. I will make sure that Jin Zixuan will go stop Jin Zixun from attacking Wei Wuxian. When Wei Wuxian play on his Chenqing to control the ghost general, you will also play on this flute."

Jin Guangyao handed the bamboo flute to Su She, "remember the song we learn from the "Collection of Turmoil"? Su she nodded his head. "Use that song to altered Wei Wuxian Chenqing. I will also help on the other hand." Su she understands what Jin Guangyao is trying to do.

Wei Wuxian stop the empathy, he suddenly loose his balance, "Wei Ying!" Lan Wangji catch him in his arm. It was the same for Lan Xichen, "I can't believe it. It was the two of them. Su she was the one who control Wen Ning. How in the world did he get his hand on the Lan forbidden book?"

"More importantly, Xiong zhang, how did he enter into the forbidden library? No one suppose to know about it?" Lan Wangji asked his brother while still holding a shaking Wei Wuxian in his arm.

Lan Xichen now know how Jin Guangyao enter into the Lan clan without anyone know about it, "I gave him a jade token."