Chapter 5

The next morning before going to meet Lan Xichen again to do empathy on Jin Guangyao. Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian help Wen Yuan how to read and write. By the time they are done, Wen Yuan fell asleep.

"Since A-Yuan is asleep, why don't we go see Zewu Jun?" Lan Wangji nodded his head so the two left Jingshi to go toward Lan Xichen room.

While they are heading to see Lan Xichen, Lan Wangji tell Wei Wuxian something. "Wei Ying?"

"Mhm," was all Wei Wuxian said while twirling his flute in his hand. "I want to adopt A-Yuan." Wei Wuxian stop walking causing Lan Wangji to bum into him. Wei Wuxian turn around to look at Lan Wangji, "You want to what?!"

"I want to adopt A-Yuan into the Lan clan. He isn't safe if his last name is still a Wen. A-Yuan is the last remaining Wen of his clan."

"I guess your right about that but this isn't the right time to talk about that. What will your brother say?" The two continue to walk toward Lan Xichen room. "I will talk to Xiong zhang once everything have settle down."

The two soon arrive at Lan Xichen room, "Your here," Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian nodded their head. "Let's head down to the dungeon. We need to continue what else Jin Guangyao and Jin Guangshan have done."

So they head down to the dungeon once more. They continue to do empathy on Jin Guangyao. They start at where Jin Guangyao and Jin Guangshan is talking, they are still at NeverNight.

They see Jin Guangyao bringing out a soup for Jin Guangshan to drink. "You did very well. You've worked hard."

"I do not deserve your praises. It is part of my duties to help you with your burden." Jin Guangshan turn to look at Jin Guangyao, "have you found out where the Yin iron is at?"

"They were looking for the yin iron? What are they going to do with it?" Lan Xichen asked.

"Xiong zhang, think about it. Wei Ying have his yin hufu, I think Jin Guangshan want to get his hand on a piece of Yin Iron so that he can empowered his clan."

"Lan Zhan, now you said that. I think it make sense. Let's continue watching."

"Not yet. I'm incompetent." The two have no idea where the other Yin iron is at, "But?" Jin Guangshan put down his soup, "But what?"

"Before, I arrived at NeverNight, Wen Rouhan once told me that the last piece of Yin Iron is with Xue Yang."

"That's not right. When we search Xue Yang he didn't have it on him. Then we search all over the Chang Clan, it wasn't there as well. Right Lan Zhan?"

"Mn. Do you think Xue Yang hide it somewhere?" Wei Wuxian suddenly know where it was. He stop the Empathy. "Wei Ying?"

"There wasn't just four piece of Yin Iron but five pieces. Lan Zhan, remember me telling you that I found the sword in the turtle is an Yin iron?" Lan Wangji nodded his head. "That is a piece of Yin iron and also, the other one is inside of the burial mound. That sword is also a piece of Yin Iron."

"No wonder Jin Guangshan ask you about the other piece during the banquet at Jinlintai. Everything make sense now. They were targeting you, Wei gongzi. Let's continue, we need to see what else the two of them are up too."

"If I remember correctly, you were vice commander for the Nie clan. Did you see Xue Yang before?" Jin Guangshan asked.

"Yes. But regardless if it's on Chang clan or with Xue Yang. We didn't find any Yin metal piece."

"So they do want an Yin iron after all. How corrupted can the Jin get? If only Jin Zixuan is alive then he can take over the clan. We can have Jin Guangshan step down as sect leader but....."

Lan Wangji look at Wei Ying, he can see the hurt, sad, and regret in his eye, "Wei Ying, what happen at Qiongqi path wasn't your fault. We will see what happen soon."

"Mn. I know Lan Zhan."

They went back to look into Jin Guangyao memories again.

"But...." Jin Guangshan stand up to face Jin Guangyao, "spit it out."

"Yes. There's still another possibility. That someone could have already taken the Yin Iron from Xue Yang."

Wei Wuxian stop the empathy, he put his hand under his chin. "Now I understand," this got the Lan brother to look at one another, "Understand what Wei gongzi?"

"When Jiang Cheng come to see me at the burial mound. He ask me if I have taken the Yin Iron from Xue Yang. I believe Jin Guangyao and Jin Guangshan is the one who made up all this lies. Jiang Cheng fell for it."

"Let's continue." Wei Wuxian put his hand on Jin Guangyao head again. Lan Wangji hold hand with his brothers.

"Then do you still remember who spent time alone with Xue Yang?"

"Aside from myself, there was only Wei gongzi."

"Okay I was alone with Xue Yang but I didn't find a Yin iron on him. Where is Jin Guangyao going with this? He couldn't....."

"Wei Ying? Wei Wuxian?" Jin Guangyao slightly nodded his head. Jin Guangshan walk down the step, "Wei Wuxian."

"Wei Wuxian...."

"Father?" Jin Guangshan glanced back at Jin Guangyao. Jin Guangyao walk down to stand next to Jin Guangshan while saying, "But at that time, Wei gongzi was merely in charge of guarding Xue Yang."

"Since when was I in charge of guarding that little brat. The Nie clan is a strict place, no one can come and go as they please. You know how the Nie clan work right Zewu Jun?" Wei Wuxian asked Lan Xichen.

"Mingjue Xiong clan is very secure. I don't think anyone can enter the clan."

"More over, he is on a good term with Lan er gongzi."

Hearing this make Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji blushed. Lan Xichen can't see them blush but he can tell that hearing this make his didi blush and his ear turn red.

"I think he wouldn't do anything like that. Moreover, even though the Yin Hufu is very similar, yet it might not have anything to do with Yin Iron."

"He can get away with his word." Lan Xichen nodded his head.

"Where is Wei Wuxian now?" Jin Guangshan asked.

"Wei gongzi and Sect leader Jiang have just bid their goodbyes earlier to return to their hometowns."

Jin Guangshan sigh, he walk back over to the thorn chair that use to belong to Wen Rouhan. "The Yin Metal has spirit and its pieces were being subdued in the four corners of the world. There are a total of our pieces of Yin metal in this world. Three of them fell into the Wen Clan's possession. Then one more that disappeared with Xue Yang. But it just so happens that when Xue Yang disappeared, Wei Wuxian brought back a Yin Hufu."

He seat down on the thorn chair, "A-Yao, you just came back. You should go to Jinlintai and said your greeting to your grandmother."

"Yes."

"Wei Ying..."

Jin Guangshan lend forward with his arm on his knee, "Don't worry Father, rest assured. I will send people to keep an eye on him."

When Jin Guangyao return back to Jinlintai, he went to get one of his trusted Jin disciple. "Go to Yunmeng town. Be one of the Yunmeng town people, keep an eye on Wei Wuxian for me. Report back to me if you see or hear anything unusual," that Jin disciple nodded his head. He left Jinlintai to head straight to Yunmeng town.

Wei Wuxian stop the empathy, "he sent someone to keep an eye on me? Then that mean ...everything I do, he know about it. Even when I take the Wen clan to the burial mound. No wonder Jiang Cheng know about it because Jin Guangyao sent a spy to follow me."