chapter 16

"trevor you have to try these new fruit snacks we got" i handed him a melatonin trying not to laugh.

"ooo, let me try one" jack played along. i gave trevor the gummy and he immediately ate it.

"mmm those are good" he smiled.

"ok come on let's go watch tv in my room" i turned to jack and winked. the 3 of us walked downstairs and into my room we all took a seat on my bed. we watched slap shot for a little before trevor spoke up.

"i'm kinda tired" he yawned me and jack looked at eachother and laughed. "did you guys really give me fucking melatonin" he yawned again. i laughed. we sat there again for a few minutes before he fell asleep. me and jack tan upstairs and everyone grabbed decorations and started to decorate.

once we were done i walked back to my room and trevor was still sleeping. i looked at the clock and it was 12:45. i hopped into bed next to trevor.

"happy birthday babe i love you" i kissed his head and fell asleep.
-
i woke up early the next morning to make breakfast for everyone and put up some final decorations. i walked upstairs and everyone was already up.

"well morning, we've been waiting bitch" mia came and gave me a hug. i started breakfast, trevor's favorite, chocolate chip pancakes and blueberries on the side. i put some whipped cream on trevor's quickly as i heard him walking up the stairs. i ran and grabbed the birthday hat i got him.

"3,2,1" we all whispered as he opened the door.

"happy birthday" we all yelled and i placed the hat on his head.

"happy birthday babe" i kissed his cheek. he laughed and we all sat down to eat our breakfast.

 he laughed and we all sat down to eat our breakfast

we all ate breakfast and trevor wanted to open his gifts

we all ate breakfast and trevor wanted to open his gifts. i hadn't told anyone that i had finally got accepted into BU and was committed. but today was the day everyone was going to find out. in the envelope i was going to give him had my acceptance letter and at the bottom i wrote: i've committed<3.
i handed trevor his actual gift which was some nike dunks and a sweatshirt he wanted.

"here" i handed him the envelope. "i hope you like it" i smiled. he opened it and slowly read the letter.

"holy shit we're going to college together" he jumped and and we hugged. everyone gave me a hug since i just committed to college a year early.
-
we were out on the boat, trevor's birthday request of course. i was tanning at the front of the boat with mia.

the boys were acting like 5th graders but i couldn't help but laugh at them. alex tried to do a back flip and landed on his back.

"you guys are stupid" i laughed.

"says the one who isn't playing mermaids" jack yelled.

"we're at the sandbar kids" my dad yelled as we jolted to a stop. i quickly got up and got into the water.

"oh now you wanna get in the water" trevor laughed throwing his arm around me. i nodded as he picked me up.

"trevor zegras im gonna kill you, put me down" i squirmed. cole ran over and grabbed my legs. the 2 flipped me into the water and they both ran back to the boat. i flipped them off and walked towards the boat.
-
everyone was eating dinner and i was finishing up trevor's cake, since i ate dinner earlier.

"hey watcha doing" trevor came up by me as i finished frosting it.

"nothing" i smiled. before i could even look at him he had frosting on his hand and his hand was on my face. smearing the blue frosting all over my face.

"oh it's on bitch" i laughed and grabbed some frosting and started to chase him. he quickly ran outside and onto the deck as everyone else watched us run after each other. he reached the end of the pier and had no where to go. he looked around in panic before ultimately jumping into the water.

"pussy" jack yelled as trevor came back up to surface. 

"come on help me get back up" trevor reached out his hand, i grabbed his hand to help him up and he yanked me into the water with him. i heard everyone start laughing as i hit the water. we both sat in the water laughing.
-
a lot later that night trevor was sitting on the porch swing looking out onto the ocean.

"happy birthday" i smiled walking out onto the porch with his cake and 2 forks. he smiled as i took a seat next to him and cuddled up against him. he kissed my head. i handed him the match and he light the 17 candles.

"make a wish" i pinched his arm and he blew out the candles. "what did you wish for" i looked at him.

"i can't tell you, then it won't come true" he leaned his head against mine,

"come on please" i kissed him.

"fine, i wished for a good nhl career, to marry you and to have a huge house and some mini trevor's running around" he smiled. i smiled also.

"why not any mini summers" i fake pouted.

"fine, i guess mini summers too" he smiled and then what he just said really hit me.

"your literally gonna make me cry" i said tears welling in my eyes, i shook my head and looked away from him.

"one day summer" he pulled me closer.

"one day" i smiled. "now i wanna eat this cake" i grabbed a fork and started to eat it.

once we finished most of the cake we sat and watched the sunset.

"i have one last gift for you" i smiled and reached over. i handed him the little box and a big box which he slowly opened and a smile spread across his face.

"no way your paying for my nhl training camps" he looked to me.

"i've been saving, i needed to get ya something real
nice, happy birthday trevor" i smiled and kissed him.
he opened the second box and it was a collage of our photos with a little quote in the middle.

"i know, it's not as good as the first gift but ya know" i said.

"this is so amazing, definitely have to hang this in my dorm" he kissed my cheek. we finished watching the sunset before heading back inside to watch some a movie with everyone, since tomorrow was our last day.