chapter 13

i got up to my obnoxious alarm, for once i was the first one up. i quick did my hair and makeup and headed to starbucks to get everyone's usual orders, which was a lot of drinks, shoulda woke mia up.

i took 3 trips back and forth from my car back into the building before i finally got all the drinks into my car. mia met me in the lobby and we carried all the drinks upstairs.

"morning boys, big day today" i smiled as all the boys walked out of there rooms slowly. "grab whatever drink you want, i got a bunch" i smiled and walked back into my room with mia, we both showered and threw on our so called 'game day' fits. i walked out of the bathroom and my jaw dropped.

"beecher gave you his jersey" i squealed and jumped up and down.

"yea" she squealed back.

"this is... fucking amazing. i'm speechless" i smiled again. she laughed and we traded places. but then i got to thinking and stopped digging through my suitcase to find my shirt and walked to trevor's room.

"trevor" i yelled knocking on the door.

"what" he swung the door open. since i was only in a sports bra and leggings his jaw dropped. "ok, sorry what" he went back on topic.

"beecher gave mia his jersey and they aren't even dating, we've been dating for like what 4-5 months so i want a jersey" i crossed my arms. he laughed.

"why didn't you just ask" he ran into the room, i followed. he dug through his bag and found one.

"here ya go babe" he smiled and kissed me.

"good luck, love you" i left and walked back into my room.

the boys had left around 30 minutes ago, so did the parents, so me and mia were getting ready to leave.
-
we were about half way through the game and so far they were tied. as we entered the 3rd period i couldn't help but worry that maybe canada would beat them, then they would all be pissed the way home.

we only had 5 minutes left of the 3rd period and i could barely watch, all they needed was one point but canada was good at defending the puck. i closed my eyes until mia alerted me that there was only 2 minutes left, i finally looked up and trevor had the puck. i watched closely as we entered the last 45 seconds, he skated across the ice smoothly and slap shorted it into the net. the crowd went feral as all the boys huddled up and jumped. i jumped and hugged mia.

"holy fucking shit" i screamed happily. the excitement stayed throughout all the boys as they made there way back to the locker room.

"fuck canada, usa, usa!!" they all yelled walking. i met the boys outside there locker room, trevor was first out and i instantly grabbed him and gave him a huge hug.

"holy shit, i can't believe you just pulled that off" i said in his ear as we hugged.

"your just a good luck charm" he whispered and we released from the hug. i took a few pics of the boys and they all headed back to the bus, now it was time for dinner.

 i took a few pics of the boys and they all headed back to the bus, now it was time for dinner