Confession

(Sorry this took a bit too long, Im writing 2 other storys that I cant wait to upload here 😋)

"What am I to you...?" Toby said, looking down in shame. He dropped the knife and let go of Jack's wrists. Toby couldn't believe what he was saying.
     "Toby.." Jack said calmly, but Jack didn't know the awnser himself. Jack reached for Toby face. Toby looked up at him. He thought he was ready for the awnser but he wasn't. Toby ran out of the room before Jack could speak again. E.J. stood there in shock.
      "Fuck." Eyeless Jack uttered.

     Brian covered his mouth as he overheard everything. Though he didn't know what to do with this information. Should he tell Tim? Should he keep quiet? Is Toby gay for him? Brian had so many questions. Maybe Tim was right to worry about Toby. If being friends with a demon wasn't dangerous enough, Imagine them dating. But this was Toby's life. Brian tapped his foot quietly thinking of what to do. Thinking what could be the most reasonable thing to do..

     "Toby.." The figure knocked on the door. "Can I talk to you?"
     "What do you want." Toby opened the door.
     Toby looked at them with an emotionless face.  It was Lyra, his forgotten sister. This was another memory. He sat back down on his bed.
     "I'm sorry." She spoke. "This is all my fault."
     Toby looked away. "No, its not. He's just a dick."
     Lyra sat down with him. "Can you forgive me?"
     "I forgive you Lyra." Toby sighed, because he knew this isn't how the memory went. This was all fake.
     The truth is Toby didn't forgive Lyra. Toby slammed the door on her face and locked himself in for hours. He didn't come out to eat. Ignoring her for a full month. Toby wished he could take it all back. He wished he would have been around more. Toby covered his face with his hands.
     "I'm sorry."

     E.J. Walked in circles in the storage room. He didn't know what to do. He didn't want to ruin what him and Toby had. Eyeless Jack's tears became more violent. The black liquid from his mask dripped onto the floor. He started throwing things and breathing heavily.
     "Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.." Jack yelled.
     "Jack?" A voice was heard from the other side of the door. "Its me, Brian. Can I come in?"
     Jack sniffed. "Yea."
     Brian opened the door, seeing the mess Jack has created. "Oh."
     Jack started picking things up from the floor. "Did you need something..?"
     "Um.. yea.." Brian spoke up. "I heard about what happened with you and Toby.."
     Jack stood up. "Oh.. well its not what you think. We were just talking about.."
     "I know exactly." Brian stood next to him, putting his hand on Jack's shoulder. "Listen, do you like Toby?"
     "No.." Jack looked away for a second. "I don't know...maybe..?"
     Brian stared into Jack's eyes, making Jack sweat.
     "Maybe I do like him. What would I tell him?" Jack looked away. "What if he didn't liked me back.."
     "I know the way Toby looks at you." Brian said. "He likes you."
     "How can you be so sure?" Jack looked back at Brian.
      Brian looked around. He whispered, "Its the same way I used to look at Tim."

     "I'm sorry."
     "I'm sorry."
     "I'm so sorry." Toby repeated while his hands cover his face. He rocked back and forth. Tim sat beside him, rubbing his back.
     "Toby, wake up.." Tim shook him. "Its gonna be okay."
     Toby put his hands down, showing his weary face. Tim pulled Toby closer to him, making Toby rest his head on Tim's shoulder.
     Tim patted Toby's head, "You did nothing wrong."
     "I didn't forgive her Tim." Toby uttered. "I didn't see her for a full month when she was alive!"
     Tim knew exactly who he was talking about. "You can't change the past Toby."
     Toby stood silent. Tim sighed, "Don't feel guilty. You didn't know."
     Toby looked down to his hands. He felt alone in his own mind. He felt liked he was in his own box. Nobody was there. Nobody was there to save him. Toby shed a tear.
     "Its one of those days..?" Brian walked in. He was talking about his bipolar disorder. Tim nodded.
     Toby would have his ups and downs, to the extreme. If something would tick him off just by a little, he would go on about it for months. Its gotten so bad that Toby locked himself in his room for weeks, without food. Brian had to knocked down the door to feed him. Tim and Brian looked at each other, wondering how long this one would take.
     "Toby." Brian said "Jack wanted to talk to you."
     "No." Toby spoke.
     Tim looked back at Toby. "I thought you wanted to talk to him earlier..?"
     Toby looked away. He didn't want to say anything.
     "What happened between y'all.." Tim said.
     Toby said nothing.
     "Tell me." Tim got into a serious lower tone. "If he did something to you, Ill murder him."
     "Enough." Brian looked down at Tim. "I know what happened."
     "What?" Tim tilt his head. He looked back at Toby, "You told him but not me?"
      Toby looked at Brian in confusion. How did he know?
      "Tim could you get out of a moment." Brian stared dead into Tim's dark eyes.
     But Tim wasn't gonna budge. He wanted to know what was going on. They sat there in silence, until Toby spoke up.
     "Its late." Toby mumbled.
      "Fine, Goodnight." Brian said, walking out of the room.
      Toby nodded. He then looked at Tim.
      "You can come to be for anything, you know that right?" Tim spoke while he was getting up.
      "I know. Goodnight Tim." Toby looked away. He wanted to say something but didn't want the judgement.
     "Goodnight." Tim said before shutting the door behind him. Toby sat alone, thinking what Jack could have said. It was to most likely to reject him. Toby couldn't face the embarrassment. He laid down on his back, his hand pulling back his long fluffy hair. His room door opened by Eyeless Jack. Toby sat up, looking at the blue masked creature.
     "Toby.." Jack said.
     Toby laid back down on his side. "Just forget about it."
     Jack sat on Toby's bed, looking at his scratched face. "You didn't let me awnser."
     Toby didn't want to have this conversation. He just wanted to be left alone. But Eyeless Jack was going to give him the awnser whether he liked it or not. Toby sat up again, raising his eyebrow.
     "Actually, I'm not sure how to say it.." Jack mumbled. Toby looked down in discomfort. "So, I'm going to show it."
     Jack held Toby's face. Both hands on each side. Toby looked up to his full black eyes. Jack pulled him closer. Their lips almost touching.
      "Jack-.." Toby muttered.
     "I like you, Rogers.." Jack whispered. He closed his eyes, leaning closer to him, kissing Toby's soft lips.

1167 words