Wet Dream

(Horny 🧍also vomit mentions)

      He pinned me against the wall. "Jack..? What are you doing?" I asked. He kept silent. They lifted my chin. He giggled while I blushed red. A few seconds go by, he bent his leg abit.
     "Mm-" He was rubbing his thigh between me. "Haa.." I groaned, Bitting into my lip.

     "Toby."
     I woke up to Masky, aka Tim, standing over me, looking very angrily.
     "Yea..?"
     "You were moaning in your sleep. I don't even wanna know what you were dreaming about." He said, covering his mouth, "might just puked."
     "Oh sorry! Haha." I scratched my head, awkwardly smiling. Tim sat on my bed.
     "Hm?"
     "I just wanted to say sorry, I have realized I was in the wrong and that you are grown. You don't need to be babied anymore. Not everything is your fault. I'm sorry for yelling at you. I was just afraid of letting you go." He apologized, looking away.
     I smiled, jumping onto him.
"Hey- what are you-"
"It's okay man, I actually enjoyed some of those times, because it showed that you care. Thank you. Now get out." I said.
      "Alright, breakfast is at 9:30 today." he said getting up and leaving. I'm glad he finally realized.
     I checked the time "7 am." hm. It quite early. I walked out of my room and towards the living room. I saw Sally, Jeff, and Jane were on the couch. Sally was sleeping on Jane's shoulder. While she was sleeping, Jane and Jeff were arguing about something stupid, as usual. I go over to a bookshelf and picked out a book. "Plutona." I walked back to my room and read it.

"Rogers." Tim said, opening the door. "Your late. I told you breakfast was at 9:30, it is now 9:40."
"I'm only ten minutes late. Sorry" I rolled my eyes and walked with Tim to the table.
Everyone was at the table. Laughing Jack was in the middle of telling the most unfunnyist pun, Liu and Brian was eating so quietly. I sat down to eat.
"Sooo, Toby. Who were you think of last night." Jeff said smirking. I spat out my food, turning red.
"No one." I said quietly.
"You sure? Cause it sounded like someone? Cmon spill." he joked.
I looked at Masky, he looked pale.
"I might just throw up again." I heard him mumble. Since our room were pretty close, and our walls were thin. He probably heard alot.
"Shut up!" I yelled back at Jeff. 
"Was it someone in the mansion?" He grinned wider.
"Ew."Jane said slapping Jeff hand.
     After breakfast, The boss had to talk to us. He stood at the front of the table.
     "Children." I hated when Slenderman called us children. And by the look of the others, they did too. "Y'all are going to the forest because I can't keep you guys kooped up in this mansion. You be partner into a group of two." he said with a deep voice. He began to call out who was going with who. "Hoodie and Masky, Ben and X Virus, Jane and Liu, Laughing Jack and smiling dog, Nina and Puppeteer, Sally and Lulu and clockwork, Bloody Painter, lastly Jeff and Toby." Slender said with a deep voice.
"Why am I alone." Bloody painter said, crossing his hands pouting.
"Cause your a weirdo." Puppeteer said.
I groaned, I didn't want to be with Jeff. I could hear Sally, Lulu, and clockwork excited to be together. Meh, at least we get to go outside. I shrugged it off as the killers walked outside.

(601 words)