Stop following me

We all headed to the forest, separating at once. Me and Jeff walked through the woods. I had my hands in my hoodie pockets. Then I realized. What if Jack is in the woods, uh oh. He could get caught... Or worse.
     "You alright man?" Jeff said.
     "Huh? Oh yea!" I jumped.
     I sat on a log while Jeff threw knifes at a tree, practicing throwing them.
     "Fuck." He said missing the tree. He wasnt the best at throwing. I laughed.
     "I wanna see if you can do it." He said crossing his arms looking at me.
     "With pleasure." I giggled. Without getting up, I threw one of my hatchets at the tree beside Jeff. The axe was very stiff and ferm in the tree.
     "Again. That was just good luck." Jeff scoffed.
     "Fine." I grabbed my other hatchet and threw it at the tree in front of us. He jaw lowered. I giggled.
"And that's how you do it-" I stopped to see behind Jeff, in the distance, I see a tall figure.
"Ja- I mean! Let's go somewhere else shall we, this place is not good for throwing." I studdered.
"Uhh okay. Not gonna lie, you look as pale as me, and I'm completely white." He joked.
"Natural skin." I said, we walked through the forest.

"Woah okay, calm down." He said. "What's up?"
I looked up, "there's nothing-? Just the sky and tree-?"
"I mean't what's wrong? God your stupid."
"Pfft- I knew that. Nothings wrong." I said looking around.
"Your obviously paranoid about something."
"No I'm not."
"Yes you are."
"It's nothing I swear, now let's continue practicing throwing."
"Whatever."

"FUCK! shit." Jeff yelled.
"Pffft- don't get so worked up."
"Easy for you to say, you know how to do this!" Jeff said, continuing throwing knives at the trees, missing.
"You need to get a pose." I said standing up and posing. "Like this."
"You look stupid." He said.
"Your face is stupid." I hissed back.
"Sorry, sorry. Might have hit a nerve there." Jeff scoffed. I heard growling from behind us. I turned around and see the same dark figure, they were getting closer.
"Let's go-"
"WHO GOES THERE?" Jeff yelled.
"Shit." I said to myself.
"Let's kill them." He said pointing at the figure.
"Let's not, and run." I said grabbing his arm and booking it. I knew how dangerous Eyeless Jack was.

"WHAT WAS THAT FOR!?" Jeff yelled. I was out of breathe to reply. We both pant. We look around. He doesn't seem to be near. Although we do see Jane and Liu.
     "JANEEEEE~" Jeff yelled, guess he forgot about it.
     "Oh my god." Both Liu and Jane said. Jeff walked over to them, guess I'll try to find that figure. I walked for a few miles away from Jeff.
     "Jackkk!" I yelled out calling for him, "I know your hereeee!"  then behind me a tall figure with a blue mask was hanging upside down from a tree, his hands were danging like if he was a dead body.
     "Why did you ignored me." He said crossing his arms.
     "Because I can't let anyone know that you and I are...  you know.." I said. "Are you mad at me?"
     "Yes." He pouted.
     "I'm sorry." I said holding his face. He jumped down from the tree.
     "I hate you" Jack said, guessing he is still mad at me.
     "I know you love me."
     "Bleh" He stuck out his tongue at me. And I thought I was childish.
     "I said I was sorry!" I said.
     "No, I don't care." He hissed. We walked for awhile until I accidentally bumping into a tall grown man.

(610 words)