Resist

It was the next morning. Both of them still remain to their missions. But the problem with Toby's mission is that he had an actual mission to accomplish by the boss.
     "Why are you in such a rush?" Tim questioned. "And shouldn't you be resting?"
     "I have to talk to Jack." Toby said. "And I can't feel anything so I'm fine, Ill rest once we get done with this."
     "Uh.. Why do you have to talk to Jack..?" Tim asked.
     Toby perked up, "Its... none of your business."
     "It is my business though." Tim said firmly. "Its my business when you got a random bite from an animal, I know it wasn't from that."
     "I told you its nothing." Toby said.
     Tim crossed his arms, "So then why do you have to talk to Jack, is it because he made that bite mark?"
     "Tim, can you not be up my ass every minute I breathe?" Toby looked at Tim straight in the eyes. "I know what I'm doing."
     "That didn't answer my question." Tim stared him back. "Did Eyeless Jack make that bite mark?"
     Toby took a second. He should be saying no, but looking at Tim's eyes made it ten times harder. The silence was slowly interrupted by Brian's loud boots and the police sirens.
     "Guys we have to go, like now." Brian said, looking at the both of them. Toby pushed Tim and stormed to the exit.

     "What did you do this time?" Brian wasn't really interested but talking is better than awkward silence. Plus it was bothering him that Tim was worried for no reason.
     "Nothing!" Tim rolled his eyes.
     Brian looked at Tim. "Really."
     "I just asked him why he was in a rush." Tim looked back at Brian. "And then he got an attitude with me."
     "Tim, Toby will figure things out. Just trust him."
     "Okay." Tim said. "But he said he had to talk to Jack, don't you-"
      "Don't worry about it." Brian said. Tim looked up to Toby, who was ahead of them, and sighed. They continued to walk through the forest akwardly.

      Jack hasn't seen Toby for a few hours, which was good for him. But Jack couldn't stop thinking about him. What was wrong with him. Why couldn't he get the short brunette boy out of his head. Jack laid in the couch staring into the ceiling. Soon to be falling asleep but he felt a nudge. He opened his eyes to see Toby. Jack turned over to his side where he couldn't see Toby.
     "I know you see me." Toby said. "I need to talk to you."
     Jack growled.
     "Are you mad at me or something?!" Toby remarked. "What the fuck did I do??"
     "Mm." Jack replied.
     Toby sighed. "Please Jack its important."
    Jack did not make a sound.
     "Wow." Toby scoffed angerly. "You may be mad at me in your mind, but your tail says something else."
     E.J blushed in embarrassment while holding his tail in place. Toby walked away, pissed off. But he wasn't gonna stop trying. He tried talking to Jack over and over again, but he kept ignoring him. Soon Toby had enough.

     Jack walked through the hallway reading a romantic book, but he kept thinking the characters were him and Toby. Jack shook his head. He couldn't do this anymore. He needed To-. His thoughts cut off as he was pushed into the closet. Jack felt someone else with him. The person pinned Jack to the wall, holding his wrist. Jack also felt a knife to his throat.
     "Wha-" Jack was in shock.
     "I'm done. I'm done playing this stupid game." The person yelled.
     E.J was confused, 'What are you talking about-"
     "Shut up!"
     Jack could feel this person being shorter than him and the person's voice was very very familiar. The mysterious person turned on the light to reveal. It was Toby. Toby moved his hand back to Jack's throat.
     "Toby what the fuck?!" Jack yelled. "What the fuck are you doing?!?"
     "Shut your fucking mouth and let me fucking talk to you." Toby eyes were sharp. The look he gave to Jack felt like he was stabbing him more than the actual knife. Jack nodded, allowing Toby to speak.
     "Eyeless Jack, What is this? What are we, in relation wise." Toby looked down in shame. "What am I to you..?"

(727 words)