Meeting it

"Can I talk to you Rogers?" Masky said. He then whispered to my ear, "about the creature."
     "Oh, uh sure." I said getting up. We walked to the back of the mansion.

     "Do you know their abilities?" Masky started to asked questions, a whole bunch of them. "What is he exactly? Is he safe?"
     "Woah, calm down." I panicked. "One at a time."
     "Are they safe?"
     "I don't know."
     "How do you not know!?" Masky said. "Is it human?"
     "I don't think so."
     "Your putting yourself in danger Tobias."
     "He not dangerous to me! Ok. I know what I'm doing. I can't feel pain remember?"
     "How do I know that your safe?"
     I check the time, I read "12:45" on my phone. Damn I'm quite late.
     "Why don't I show you." I smirked. I grabbed Masky arms and lead him to my window.

     I locked the door behind us, grabbing a jar and jumped out the window.
     "Cmon!" I yelled. He jumped down.
"Stop rushing me!" Masky hissed. I ran through the forest to me and Jack's spot, dragging Masky with me. We sat down in the grass.
     "Now we wait." I said smiling.
     "I can't believe you." He said. I shushed him.
     A few minutes go by.
     "When is he coming." Masky said angrily. "I'm getting impatient" He sounded like an overprotective dad. I giggled.
     "Their behind you." I whispered, loud enough for him to hear. He quickly turned and punched the air. I laughed so hard. The trees started to russle. Masky pointed behind me. I turned around to see Jack sitting behind me, his legs around me like he was guarding me. He then bit my neck.
"Hey!"I yelled, it didn't hurt obviously, but it did started me.
"Oh sorry, hungry." Jack said coming back to reality. I handed him the jar that had a kidney in it. I petted his head. He started eating it. I looked back at Masky, I think he was going to puke again.
"Jack meet Masky." I said, I could tell Jack was giving him the death stare. "Masky meet Jack." I looked back at Masky, he was also giving Jack a stare. I sighed.
"Guys please, stop it. Whatever your planning." I gave them both a glare. "Jack, I know I've only told you bad things about Tim, but I promise you he is a good person." I said.
     "Not to sound rude, but what are you?" Masky said, pointing at Jack.
     "Demon." Jack said looking away.
     "What are your abilities?" Masky started to question him. I'm not sure why. Jack looked back at him.
     "Uh, immune to certain sicknesses, can see with no eyes, I'm very fast and smart. I'm not sure what else."
     "Do you murder people?" Masky asked.
     "If necessary, like for food?" Jack was very uncomfortable.
     "What are your hobbies?"
     "Stalking, sneaking into people's houses, removing people organs, and hanging with Toby."
     "You stalk people?" I asked. "Have you stalked me!?"
     "I wish not to respond to that." He said looking away again. I giggled.
     Masky sighed, "Maybe you will be a good addition to the Slender Mansion."
     "Are you serious!?" I yelled, I don't know whether to be happy or mad about this. "I don't know how to feel about this."
"I think it's a good idea." Jack said.
     "Well cmon, let's ask Slender man." Masky said, getting up and walking towards the mansion. I dragged Jack with us.
     "I'm nervous and scared." I said.
     "Why?" Jack asked.
     "Because, if he doesn't accept you... He might kill you." I said. Jack froze.
     "He won't kill you. God your so dramatic, He might send you to Zalgo if he doesn't accept because you are a demon." Masky said. Jack looked pale and started shaking.
     "Hey, what's wrong?" I held on to Jack's hoodie.
    "I can't go back to Zalgo... No.. No.. No."
    "You know Zalgo?"
     "I'll tell you about it. Let's just go."
    "Okay, I promise he'll accept you!" I smiled, though I wasn't to sure myself.

     "Slender man, we found another freak to stay with us." Masky said. "He's a demon, he will make us stronger."
     "May I see this, demon?" Slender said. I pushed Jack in a bit, making the boss see him. Masky started explaining what Jack does, and how he is useful.

     "Fine. He can stay. But if he causes to much trouble, he will be sent to Zalgo." Slenderman said. We left his office and celebrated.
     "LET'S GOOOO!" I yelled. "Your gonna be my roommate!" Jack didn't say anything after that, though he does seem nervous.

(767 words)