Avoid

"What..?" Jack, who was sitting on one of the couches that were provided for all the pastas, was being stared at by Jeff, Brian, and Ben. The 3 pastas sat on the other couch. Jack looked around before making eye content with them for the 50th time. Jack was indeed being targeted and death stared from across the room. He sighed.
     Minutes has gone by of just silence, soon Brian was the first to speak up, "Soo, Eyeless Jack.. Where were you last night..?"
     Jack coughed in surprise. "Nothin- Just you know..sleeping,, in my bed..."
     "Mhm.." Brian said, squinting his eyes. "Was Toby in bed?"
     "Yup." Jack gulped.
     Ben crossed his arms dramatically. He acted like he knew why everyone was mad at Jack, But in reality he knew absolutely nada.

     Tim slowly exited out of the room. Quickly everyone stood up.
     "So..?" Eyeless Jack said, nervously. Tim slowly walked up to him, staring into the last bit of soul Jack had left.
     "I know you fucking made that bite mark." Tim said. "He kept his mouth shut, but when I find out.."
     Tim moved his hand, making a throat slit gesture. Jack nodded, though he did not know what he agreed on. Whether it was to him making that bite mark or allowing Tim to kill him. Tim pushed Jack away, side-eyeing him.
     "Okay! Ill admit it!" Ben said dramatically. Jeff, Brian, and Jack looked at him confused. "I have no idea what is happening, can someone pleaseee explain whats happening???"
     "Not it." Brian raised his arms up and walked away. Eyeless Jack looked at Jeff. Jeff looked back at Jack. He sighed.
     "Fine." Jeff said defeatedly. "Only because I don't trust you at all."

     Eyeless Jack walked away. Now he was on a new mission; Keep self control. He entered his room, plopping onto his bed. Jack wanted the other pastas to trust him, but for this to work, he has to stop talking to Toby. Jack knew he couldn't resist Toby, for some reason. Jack didn't like him... did he..? He didn't know what he was thinking yesterday. But Jack kept remembering Toby's round face and his dark eyes...and his soft lips. From his kissable neck, to his small waist where his V-line was shown. Eyeless Jack blushed.

     Toby needed to talk to Jack. He needed to know what they are. At first Toby thought that Jack was just a measly crush. When they had their make out session, He thought it was a fluke. Its what friends do. But last night was not a fluke. Both of them were in the right state of mind. They knew what they were doing. Toby got up and took a deep breath in. He was gonna talk to Jack right now.

     A small crack is to be heard from the door. Toby peaked around the door. He limped to Jack's bed.
     "Jack..?" Toby whispered. "Jack.. I need to talk to you."
     Silence was to be heard.
     "Jack.. please." Toby nudge Jack's shoulder. "Its important."
     Jack quietly growled. Signing what he wanted, which was to be left alone.
     "Fine." Toby said. The next few seconds was silent. Jack though Toby went to his bed and slept. But then the covers started to move slowly. Heavyness can be felt from the left side of the bed. He then felt cold, small hands slide up under his shirt, wrapped around his chest. Jack inhaled.
     "Tob-" Jack stopped himself. He was not to give in. He was not to respond. No matter what, He was not to talk to Toby. That was the mission.
(605 words)