Caught

I climbed into the window and my door was already unlocked...
     "What the fuck, I swear I locked it.", the mansion was dead silent.
I walk through the dark hallway. "Where is everyone" I thought to myself.
I walk over to the kitchen. "I am hungry" I said to myself rubbing my stomach. I look through the counters. A light flicked behind me.
"Where were you."
"Oh hey, puppeteer." I said. I looked at him and the guy beside him. "And BP."
"Don't hey us. Where were you." Puppeteer said crossing his arms.
"Private mission?"
"I don't believe it."
"It's none of your business actually." I said while microwaving some popcorn.
"Fine. Be like that." he said walking away.
"I wanna know" blood painter said with a frown.
I grabbed my full bag of popcorn and walked to my room slowly. I crossed by Tim's and Brian's room and overheard somethings.
"So he has been sneaking out, big deal."
"This could get him fired! We have got to find out why has he been sneaking out!"
"His not a child anymore, just leave him alone."
"I don't care, it's our job to look after him. He could get himself killed! Not like I care but-"
"He has matured Tim, let him go do things. I think he is just setting fire to things. You know how he is."
"Your right."
So Tim does care. Whatever I don't. I left to my room and fell asleep.
.
.
.
The next morning, we didn't have mission so I went to go play with Sally and Lulu.
"Hey Sally whatcha doing?"
"Tobyyy!" Sally got up and hugged me.
"Hey Toby, we were just practicing and trying new things with makeup!"
"Sounds cool, let me join."
Hours passed by. I can tell Sally has been practice really hard. I'm proud of her.
Tim knocked on the door.
"Hey Toby can I talk to yo-"
I was full faced covered in makeup. "You." he said, finishing his sentence.
"Oh yea.. Sure." I said while rubbing my face with a tissue.
"Bye Sally! Bye Lulu!" I said walking out of the room, waving.
"Where were you." he said pushing me into the ground.
"Damn, what is with everyone doing that. I promise I'm not getting myself in trouble." I said rolling my eyes.
"You better not. If you get in trouble, I get in trouble. I have my eye on you. " he said angrily.
"Awww does Tim care about me?" I joked. "Don't worry I'm not getting in trouble."
"You better not" He growled while walking away.
I got up and yawned. I walked to my room and laid in bed.
Moments later, some random noise hits my window. It was the sound of rocks bashing my window.
"What the fuck?" I opened my window, "who the- ..Jack?"

(470 words)