Second encouragement

It was a late night, My plan to at least spy on who ever that was from before. I was so interest on this person.
I grabbed my hoodie and put it on. Then I jumped out the window that was next to my bed, running into the forest. "Pfft I'll be back soon" I scoffed.
I walk further into the forest. Im not even sure if his out here. Thoughts started rushing to my head, every kind of thoughts.
I walked for what seemed like 30 minutes then I was pushed on to the ground, held against my own will. He tide my hands together and held his foot against my back.
I'm not sure why, but I got extremely turned on by this. I muffled a low moan in the grass. The blue masked man was confused and shock in my response to all... This.
"Ew." said the man, "what is a young boy like you doing in this woods all alone." he pulled my hair back.
"I'm 19. I'm not some stupid teenager." I growled back.
"Well soon your gonna be dead soon." he hissed back, holding a scalpel to my back. When he was about to murder me and eat me, he noticed the mark on my wrist, Slenderman mark.
"You work for slenderman..?" he said in shock.
"Yea, I'm his number 1 proxy." I said with confidence, he stumbled back. "And If you kill me, slenderman will find you and torture you until you are dead meat." I laughed, I knew the boss wasn't gonna do that, he didn't care enough.
Moments later of silence, he dragged me to the nearest tree.
He pulled down his hood
"Look, I'm sorry. Why don't we make a deal." He said
"Fine then, what is it." I asked
"You bring me fresh kidneys, and I won't try to kill you, sounds good?" he smirked.
"Mmmm, nahhh"
"Ugh, do you want a blowjob or something, you horny fuck." he joked.
"That would be nice" I laughed.
"Yea no."
...
"You give me your name, and I get to hang around with you, deal?" I said. Most of the days I was bored, all Ben and Jeff do is video games and bet on things. I got bored of bothering Tim and Brian, and the girls never let me join on things.
"Fine." he said untying me from the back. "My name is Jack, Eyeless Jack."
"Okay Jack, we meet here around 1 am?"
"I guess" he shrugged.
I yawned, "alright well ima head back. Adios"
"Promise you will be here"
"Yes, I promise"
And with that, I walk back to the mansion window to my room. I laid in bed, looking up to the ceiling. I thought of him. He was so pretty, with his elf ears and his full pitch black eyes. The thought of him put me to sleep.

(481 words)