Licensing Exam Pt. 2

Start from the beginning

???: "Hey, sorry about them. You're Midoriya right? The demon kid dating Mirko?"

Izuku smiled and nodded.

???: "Oh right. You don't know my name, sorry. I'm Tatami Nakagame."

Izuku pulled out his notebook.

Izuku: -Nice to meet you Nakagame.-

She tilted her head in confusion.

Nakagame: "Why don't you talk?"

Izuku: -As a trade-off for not needing human flesh, my quirk took my words. I can still make noise and I do know how to talk, my vocal chords are just incapable of making words.-

Nakagame: "Ooooh, I see. Pretty cool! I love the shade of pink your eyes are by the way."

Izuku: -Thanks!-

Shindo: "Hey, Tatami, why you talking to the demon?"

Nakagame: "Because he's cool Yo! Fire Blood, demon form, dating a pro, kicking three pros' butts! You can't tell me that's not the definition of badass!"

Shindo: "Tch, whatever. He's just another Demon type, just waiting to gain people's trust so he can eat them."

Nakagame: "He doesn't eat people. His quirk doesn't let him talk as an exchange with needing to eat people."

Shindo: "Tell that to Hawks."

She was about to argue when Izuku put his hand on her shoulder. He stepped infront of her and showed Shindo the notebook.

Izuku: -You're right, I almost did eat Hawks. But if someone hurt the ones you cared about you'd resort to eating them too if you were mad enough. I've face countless amounts of discrimination and violence. My mother was killed protecting me, so excuse me if I was letting off a little steam.-

Shindo: "Yeah right. Keep making excuses. C'mon Tatami let's go."

He turned and started walking away.

Nakagame: "No."

Shindo turned back around to face her, an angry look growing on his face.

Shindo: "What did you just say?"

He walked back up to her.

Nakagame: "I said no Yo. I don't have to do as you say."

It was clear Shindo's anger way getting the best of him.

Shindo: *Yelling* "My ass you don't. You're my girl, you have to do what I say! Now. Come. With. Me."

He went to grab her arm but she used her quirk to pull it into her body. In response he brought his other hand up and was about to slap her across the face when a big gloved hand caught his and a grenade shaped gauntlet was put to his head.

Tsu: "Stop this, don't you want to be a hero? -kero-"

Bakugo: "Walk away and you live fucker."

Shindo: *Yelling* "And why are you two here!?"

Bakugo: *Yelling* "What does it look like dumbass!? We're stepping up to protect! That's a hero's job!"

Tsu: "Besides. -kero- If Midoriya stepped in it would've caused more damage for him."

Both: "Now leave."

Shindo ripped his hand from Tsu's grasp and walked away, grumbling the whole time. Bakugo lowered his gauntlet and they both faced Nakagame and Izuku.

Bakugo: "You good Izuku?"

He nodded.

Nakagame: "Thank you, both of you. I'm Tatami Nakagame. That was Yo Shindo, my now ex-boyfriend."

Tsu: "No need to thank us. -kero- Any aspiring hero would do that."

Nakagame: "I assume you're both friends of Midoriya's?"

Bakugo: "Please, he's basically my cousin."

Nakagame looked between the two.

Nakagame: "But you look nothing alike."

Bakugo groaned.

Bakugo: "I said basically. We're not blood related, our moms were really good friends. The name's Katsuki Bakugo."

Tsu: "And I'm Tsuyu Asui. -kero-"

Izuku pulled out the notebook once again.

Izuku: -They're dating.-

Nakagame: "Oh! Nice! Anyway I better go. I wanna stick around my class to make sure Shindo can't do something. You three have fun preparing! Hope we all pass!"

She smiled and waved as she ran off towards her class, at least the ones that passed the first portion.