.𝘤𝘩𝘱 𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵

Începe de la început

 "What in the-" 

 "Why didn't his gravity powers work?" Dazai asked monotonously, though, his confusion was evident on his face. 

 "Unlike a bullet, the subspace I control doesn't work by the laws of psychics." Randou answered as a yellow cube appeared in his hand. The inside of the cube was his controlled subspace, and the little cube gradually sank to the floor as Randou spoke. "It is of another world entirely closed off from this one. And I alone hold the key." 

 The cube disappeared into the ground before yellow lights shot up all around from the ground, making yellow ripples before what felt like yellow glass shoved Zero away from Dazai and boxed the boy in while the rest of building was incased in a yellow glow. 

 "As such, only if I allow you to, may you enter. And only if I allow you to, may you leave." Randou told them. 

 "You left me outside of the subspace you deployed. Then you must know what my ability is." Dazai stated, glaring over at Randou who'd boxed the boy out. 

 "You son of a-" A voice hollered as Chuuya shot up from the place he'd been thrown. He shot like a red blur across the warehouse, levitating on a piece of the floor he'd broken loose as he glared down at Randou. 

 "That blast did kill you, huh? Nothing less from Arahabaki." Randou said as Chuuya launched at him, trying to kick Randou who dodged out of the way. Chuuya landed on the ground, skidding away as three gun shots fired, all three were aimed for Randou's head. 

 A subspace cube appeared, catching the bullets before they hit Randou as he turned to look back at the blue haired girl who had a gun aimed at him. When he did, Chuuya tried to take the opening and launched back up at him but Randou just stuck a hand out and Chuuya came to a stop mid air being held back by a wall of cubes formed from Randou's hand. 

 "Nice try. But it's no use. You can't hope to reach or hit me in this space." Randou told Chuuya as he levitated off the ground on his stupid yellow subspace cubes. "I, on the other hand, can strike you at will." He shot a cube at Chuuya, forcing the ginger to make impact with the ground. Randou shot several more at Chuuya but when he saw Zero raise her gun again, he shot several in her direction as well. 

 Chuuya dodged the cubes, shooting away to get out of the line of fire as he grabbed Zero's arm and yanked her behind the non-subspace cube that Dazai was trapped in. 

 "Oooohhh, he's tryna kill me." Zero murmured as Chuuya glanced over at Dazai. 

 "Every ability that touches that kid gets nullified, right?" Chuuya asked Zero who blinked and looked over at him. 

 "Who, Dazai? Yeah. It's the only thing he's got thats useful." She answered as she looked up to where Randou was through the yellow glass like structure he'd created around Dazai. "Randou quarantined him so he couldn't make an opening." 

 "His existence is truly heretical.  The ultimate anti-gifted weapon. Unrivaled. Even back in the west." Randou stated, glaring down to where Dazai was. 

 "The west?" Dazai repeated out of confusion. 

 "But that's fine." Randou continued with a smile. It took Dazai a moment to react as he turned around to see a large scythe swing down at him. He jumped back but not in time as the blade struck him across the chest and knocked him to the ground. 

 A deep voice laughed as the scythe came up and rested on the shoulder of a man long since supposed to be dead. 

 "It's been a while." The man cackled as Dazai grunted in pain from were he was on the ground.