Not a good Idea?!

Suddenly everythig stopped. It was like she couldn't breathe. Her hand flew to her chest as her breathing turnes unsteady, the dizzines making her stumble towards the sofa.
"Eda!" Raine almost shouted, they helped her sit, not doing more, than just breathing with her. Until eventually... she calmed down.
__________

"Raine, i don't think we should do this- i-" Eda said slowly curling into a ball in the car seat.
"Which is why I am driving" Raine said playfully, looking over shortly and recieving a soft smile from the woman beside them.
"Hey! Don't worry. It'll be fine, i promise" they said, placing a carefull hand on Edas thigh.

(A/n: not like that! Get your gead out of the gutter!;)"

She looked up at them the smile she was giving, now a bit stronger on her lips. Raines focus shifted to the road again their hand remaining on Edas thigh.
"You're probably right... i mean just because i haven't seen him in 15 years, and the last time i actualli did see him, we were arguing and i told him i never wanted to see him again, doesn't mean he hates me now! Right!? Because, i- i am rambling...." She said making Raine laugh a little.
"Maybe we can just take it when it comes to it?" They said with a smug grin.
"Ah, my clever Rainestorm always calm huh" Eda said, half joking.
"Yeah... just not when it comes to you." They said the last part in a whisper.
"What was that?" Eda asked.
"Oh-me-nothing" Raine said quickly feeling themself growing just the slightest bit flustered.
"Alright 30 minutes to go to the fairmont mountain research center. Want to listen to something?" Raine asked, repeating the adress the both of them had been given. Well Eda had been given...

_________
Hello:)) IT'S SHORT BUT IT'S FINALY A CHAPTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!