Worth a shot

Blankets, check! Pillows, check! Ice cream? Damn forgot the ice cream. Raine thought. They could hear the shower. Still running. They walked to the kitchen and opened the freezer.

"Ice cream, ice cream, ice cream..." they said repeatedly.

"There!" Raine said and grabbed a box of cookie dough ice cream.

Eda turned of the shower, and grabbed two towels. She wrapped one around her body, tying it at the top, and drying her hair with the other one.

"Oh God..." she sighed and sat down on the ground.

"This is crazy... this is- no! It's fine! They're fine" she whispered to herself, sharply. Once she had slipped into her hoodie... Raines hoodie.

Oh Jesus! This is STILL they're hoodie! She thought but chose to ignore the factor and slipped into her sweatpants. HER sweatpants...

-10 min later-

"Raine i don't know?" She said happy and confused.

"Okay tell me again- in EXACT words! What they said?!" Raine asked for possibly the third time.

"Okay my mother kept calling while i was in the shower... and then Lilith called so i thought: okay it must be important! So i answered and then she told me they found... they- they found him Raine! They... they really found him!" She said.

"FOUND WHO?" Raine asked as they still didn't know what she was rambling about.

"Raine... they found my Dad!"

Hey:))
This is... dramatic:| but hey I UPDATED:D ik and im sorry! I AM going somewhere and yes i know its short! And i also was looking forward to a cute Raeda moment:,) but... im sorry 😭 UH ALSO AVI ROQUE ANSWERED TO MY COMMENT

 im sorry 😭 UH ALSO AVI ROQUE ANSWERED TO MY COMMENT