Not a bad night after all

What the actual- Raine thought.
Eda was sitting there with a hand on her lips as of trying to keep herself from saying any more. Her eyes were wide opened, But Raines face was one big question mark!

Did she just call me... MOM!?! They thought. They had been starring at each other for minutes at this point. Eda's eyes were red and Raines hand hurt from holding her down. It had been broken just a couple days ago, so it made sense. Actually the hand hurting was the only thing that made sense for Raine right then.

"I-" Eda tried saying but nothing more came out.

"Eda... did you just" Raine said needing to find courage to ask.

"Did you just call me mom?!" They asked.

"I- well... i Uhm" Eda said stuttering.

Ugh! Fuck! Shit. No! No cursing you're fine. She thought. Raine slowly got up and stood right in front of Eda.

"Eda please TALK. TO. ME." They said speaking very clearly, but calmly.

"Raine. I don't... i'm sorry but i think... i think you have to go home." Eda said looking down. Raine was stunned but coldly replied:

"No"

Eda looked up at that now confused on why they wouldn't leave. She thought Raine would want nothing more then leave.

"Wha- Raine" she said. At this point she thought she didn't think she had tears left for a couple months, but apparently her body disagreed with that thought! Tears rolled down her cheeks and raine sat down, whipping them of.

"Eda. I'm staying tonight" they said softly smiling at their best friend.

Best friend... if only she could be more... they thought.

"Raine i-" Eda started before getting cut of by Raine.

"Eda! I. Am staying" Raine said. Eda had no words. She had nothing to say. Absolutely nothing.

"Now" Raine said whipping away a tear.

"I'll go get some blankets and light up the fireplace. You go get some ice cream" they said smiling.

"I... okay" Eda said feeling her cheeks grown red and happy tears in her eyes.

Hey<3
So this is also short and i have no other excuse than: i am in a car rn and i get car sick:| but yeah hope you enjoy anyways😊

P.S.

THANK YOU!!! I didn't think that this story would actually like- do good!! I am SO happy that you guys actually like it! I could cry!