01. Lost and Found

Start from the beginning

"Uh, because Dave's banging your mom?"

"Exactly. Let's face it, buddy. Around here, I'm untouchable."

"Cool. Good for you."

Static crackled from the drive-through speaker.

"Father?" Jack asked.

Clark and the kid looked at each other and went to the drive-through window.

Clark, through the mic said, "Yo, we're not open yet."

"Father."

Clark and the kid turned the camera on to see Jack standing naked in the drive-through.

"Whoa."

"I think you should call your mom," the kid told Clark.

At the North Cove Sheriff's Office, a cell phone rang, and a woman picked up. "Hi, baby." She paused. "How naked?"

---

The Impala drove along a mountain lake.

"We still have holy oil, right?" Dean asked.

"For what?" Sam questioned.

"'Cause we're gonna have to hit him with everything we got."

Seylah frowned. "Hold on a second. Can we just talk about what happened back there?"

"Sure. Which part? Let's see. Crowley's dead, Kelly's dead, Cas is—" He paused. "Mom's gone, and apparently, the Devil's kid hit puberty in thirty seconds flat. Oh, and almost killed us."

"Yeah, because you tried to shoot him," Sam replied.

"I tried to shoot the monster, Sam. It's kind of what we do."

"We don't know what he is yet, Dean. And Sey and I had it under control."

"I'm sorry. Are you defending the son of Satan?"

"I'm not defending anything. I'm just saying, look, with everything that's happened, I'm obviously spun out also, but we need a plan."

"Yeah, kill him! Okay? That's the plan. Look, right now all that matters is finding him, and ending him, before he hurts anybody else. And once we do that we'll figure everything else out."

Seylah sighed with a huff, switching the subject. "What about Cas? Is he - is he really dead?"

"You know he is."

PIRATE PETE'S

Sheriff Barker got out of her car, hand on her gun, and shared a glance with Clark inside. She shook her head at him.

"Hi," Sheriff Barker greeted.

Jack turned to look at her.

"Easy, easy now. I'm just... my name's Christine Barker. I'm a sheriff. I'm just here to help, okay? Okay?"

Jack smiled, mildly sinisterly.

SHERIFF'S OFFICE

An officer was backing away from Jack, who'd been clothed. Jack was standing still, eyes closed, one arm raised in front of his chest.

"So weird," Earl commented.

"Why don't you head out on patrol, Earl?" Sheriff Barker suggested, "And by the way, there's no such thing as "weird." Everyone's normal in their own way."

"Right. Sorry, Sheriff."

Jack was moving his feet around, feeling the shoes.

"Totally normal," Clark muttered.