"Damon knows you Aria" Nora reminded, "He knows your hiding spots, it wasn't hard for him to find the sword".

"Dammit Damon" a frustrated Aria whispered, getting out of bed and looking around Kol's room for her car keys, "Say Damon did get the sword, how are you so sure he gave it Rayna, wait, I thought Rayna was dead, Enzo killed her infront of her".

"She was blessed by the Shaman's, Aria" Nora reminded, "She isn't going to die this easily".

"Great, just what I needed" Aria mumbled, "And you didn't answer my first question, how do you know Damon gave Rayna the sword?".

"Because Beau's scar opened up, which means, she's coming for him, and she'll never stop coming for him and once she kills him she'll go after every other vampire in her path" Nora replied.

"Okay Nora, take a deep breath" Aria instructed, just as Kol entered the room, "Tell me where you are, I'm on my way".

"In the hospital with your friend, helping deliver her babies" Nora informed.

"Excuse me, what?" Aria asked shocked, no one having told her that Rebekah had gone into labor, Aria looked at Kol for answers but he looked as shocked as her, letting her know he had no idea about this either.

"We're all in danger, Aria" Nora said, "Beau's scar is the mark from her sword and it will lead Rayna Cruz straight to him, once you've been marked she will chase you to the ends of the Earth until your soul is back in that stone, once she gets Beau, she'll go after any other vampire in her path, and right now, this hospital is full of them, which includes your currently pregnant unconscious friend".

***

Kol parked his car infront of the hospital, and both him and Aria stepped out.

"Kol" a worried Aria said, pointing to Beau's burnt up corpse, "She's already here".

"Okay Ri, you go help Valerie with Rebekah, I'll find Rayna" Kol instructed.

"No Kol, wait" Aria said, grabbing Kol's wrist, "Let me come with you".

"Not happening" Kol stated.

"Why not?" Aria challenged.

"Because I need you to be safe" Kol said.

"Me being safe means nothing if you're in danger" Aria snapped.

"Aria, right now Rebekah needs you more then me" Kol reminded, "She is about to give birth and she needs her best friend by her side".

"She needs her brother by her side as well" Aria retorted.

"And I will be" Kol promised, "But first I need to make sure this hospital is safe for not just Rebekah but also Ric's twins".

Aria sighed, she knew Kol was right, being Rebekah was more important then fighting Rayna, but that doesn't mean she was okay with Kol dealing with Rayna alone.

"Fine, I'll go to Rebekah, but try not to fight her, just reason with her, the last thing we need is for you to end up in that stone again" Aria said.

"I'll try but no promises" Kol said.

"Kol--".

"Ri, enough talking more walking" Kol interrupted, turning around and walking into the hospital before Aria could say anything else.