(131) Chang Company

Everything was developing for the better.

Fu Yunruo thought that since it was her first year in the capital, she had to make it lively. She even asked Wenwen to plan how to spend the New Year this year.

Wenwen was very interested in this. He wrote down his plans excitedly every day. When he suddenly remembered one day, he added to his notebook and made sure to do everything he could think of.

Fu Yunruo was busy for a period of time. Suddenly, she realized that Fang Xueruo and Chang Zhuyou, who lived here, only appeared once. After that, they did not appear in front of Fu Yunruo again. She felt that it was strange. This was not their style.

Fu Yunruo was already prepared for them to appear in front of her from time to time.

However, it was a good thing that they did not appear.

...

It was not that Fang Xueruo did not want to look for Fu Yunruo and the others. It was that she could not even protect herself.

The Chang family's company had been besieged recently. Whenever there was a problem with the company, it would be exposed.

Usually, companies would have these problems. If they were not targeted or not exposed, as long as they did not go overboard, the higher-ups would turn a blind eye.

However, the higher-ups suddenly started a strict investigation. With so many subsidiaries and holding companies in trouble, if they still did not know that they were being targeted, then they were really stupid.

When it rains, it pours. Just as they were busy dealing with it, many projects were snatched away ... It was not exactly snatched. It was just that they had prepared for a long time and were confident that they would win the projects. However, in the end, they missed the opportunity.

There were also many big customers and suppliers who terminated their contracts ...

The huge Chang family was in a huge crisis.

Chang Zhuyou left early and returned late every day. He looked tired and had dark circles under his eyes. It was obvious that he had not rested well for a long time. In the beginning, he could still insist on coming back every day to see Fang Xueruo and talk to her. Later on, he came back every two to three days. Later on, he just stayed in the office.

At first, Fang Xueruo did not take the Chang family's small problems to heart. She thought that it would be solved just like last time.

In Fang Xueruo's heart, the Chang Clan was an unshakeable giant. They were even more powerful than the Fu Clan. She only had Chang Zhuyou left. She had to have him under her control.

However, she did not expect that the situation this time was more serious than before. It was so serious that he could go bankrupt at any time.

Fang Xueruo turned off the TV with an ugly expression. She touched her bulging belly. She was already more than seven months pregnant.

She wanted to be the mistress of the Chang family. She couldn't let herself give birth to another daughter without knowing the truth.

However, if the Chang family were to go bankrupt, then all of her plans would be for naught.

It couldn't be. How could an aristocratic family like the Chang family fall just like that? Fang Xueruo thought a lot of things at that moment. She even thought that the Chang family was setting up a trap to create an atmosphere of imminent bankruptcy so that she would want to retreat and abandon Chang Zhuyou.

Because of this, Chang Zhuyou saw clearly that she despised the poor and loved the rich, and did not love him at all. This made him completely disappointed in her.