(77) Worst Movie

Fu Yunruo didn't have much of an impression of Director Peng. His previous actions were normal and there wasn't anything wrong with him.

She didn't have much of an opinion of him since he didn't stand on Fang Xue's side. However, if she didn't like him, she didn't like him. Interactions between people also depended on whether their auras were compatible.

According to the news from Xin Xu, the show had finished filming after one more episode. Director Peng had gone to direct other variety shows.

Could it be that he wanted to invite them to a new variety show?

Sure enough, Yuan Xin said, "Director Peng is planning to film a variety show and he wants to invite the children of famous celebrities to participate in the show …"

Director Peng had tasted the benefits of Wenwen and spent half a year planning to invite celebrities and their children to participate in the show.

Wenwen's performance on the show and the netizens' attitude towards it made Director Peng want to invite Fu Yunruo or Si Yue to bring Wenwen to participate in the show again.

Yuan Xin could tell that the show was well planned. If nothing unexpected happened, it would become popular.

If Wenwen participated in the show again, his popularity would instantly reach the A-list.

Wenwen's popularity previously went to Fu Yunruo because he didn't have a separate social media account. However, after Wenwen participated in the movie, he could create an account for Wenwen and promote it in one fell swoop.

From the standpoint of a manager, he hoped that Wenwen would participate. However, in his heart, Wenwen was still his nephew. After becoming popular, it would definitely bring some trouble. He hoped that Wenwen would have a relaxed and happy childhood.

Yuan Xin was 100% confident that he could make Wenwen the youngest superstar. But now, he felt that Wenwen was still too young. He needed to slow down a little, a little more.

However, this still depended on Fu Yunruo's opinion.

Fu Yunruo hesitated for a moment. "Wenwen should focus on learning how to have fun." Even if she was going to act in a movie, Fu Yunruo only wanted Wenwen to participate in it with a playful attitude. She did not need to care about the so-called fame, as long as she was happy.

Yuan Xin's attitude was genial. Hearing this, he nodded, indicating that he understood.

Fu Yunruo heaved a sigh of relief when she saw that Brother Yuan was so easy to talk to.

"If that's the case, then I'll go and make some preparations. I'll contact you again after some time. When the time comes, Wenwen can directly join the cast."

Wenwen was still so young, so there was no need to prepare for the early stages of publicity at all. In fact, in order to avoid the heated discussion during this period of time, he even had to sign a confidentiality agreement. He only needed to finish filming his scenes. No matter if it was the early or later stages, he did not need to participate in any publicity.

Fu Yunruo nodded.

Yuan Xin did not stay for long. After he finished speaking, he quickly left the flower garden. However, the script was left in Fu Yunruo's hands.

In the afternoon, she went to the kindergarten to pick up Wenwen. As soon as Wenwen sat in the car, she stared at Fu Yunruo with sparkling eyes.

Fu Yunruo pretended not to understand what he meant and then asked him about his performance in the kindergarten.

Wenwen answered patiently. Seeing that Fu Yunruo had no intention of mentioning it, he could not help but ask, "Mom, have you read the script over?"

Fu Yunruo nodded. "Yes, I've read it over."