(122) Private Island

Si Yue had basically lost all the previous rounds. Even Fu Yunruo had won a few rounds after she got the hang of the game.

Wenwen's cheeks were red from laughing. He could already foresee the scene that was about to unfold.

However, very soon, Wenwen's smile gradually faded, because he kept losing and never won a single round.

Fu Yunruo looked at Wenwen sympathetically. She was either won by Wenwen or by Si Yue, so she won the most rounds.

Wenwen could no longer turn the tables against Si Yue.

In the end, the outcome was decided. Wenwen lost 15 rounds.

They decided on the number of rounds they played. Wenwen lost half of the rounds.

Wenwen was speechless. He couldn't believe it. What happened to never losing a round of Fight the Landlord?

Si Yue smiled and said regretfully, "You lost."

Wenwen's head drooped. He ... he actually lost ... When he thought about having to shout "I'm a stupid pig" 15 times, Wenwen's tears almost fell.

Si Yue covered his mouth with his cards and said pretentiously, "If you don't want to be punished, then the loser should give a reward to the winner?"

Wenwen looked up. "What reward? We have to decide for ourselves. "

Si Yue looked at Fu Yunruo.

Fu Yunruo couldn't think of a reward for a child, so she said, "Why don't you say it first?"

Si Yue tilted his head and said, "So you have to call me Daddy 15 times?"

Wenwen was speechless. He puffed up his chubby face and said, "You have to be honest. You have to accept your loss." Then he shouted "I'm a stupid pig" 15 times in one go.

After Wenwen shouted, he covered his face and praised himself for being quick-witted. Fortunately, he had fulfilled his promise in time. There were only three of them here. Anyway, it wasn't the first time he had embarrassed himself in front of them. Otherwise, he would have to shout that in front of others.

Si Yue: "..." Stupid brat.

Fu Yunruo smiled, but she also felt strange. Wenwen had clearly accepted Si Yue as her father, so why was he unwilling to call him?

Fu Yunruo looked at the time. There was still more than an hour left. She definitely could not continue playing cards to kill time, so she asked Wenwen, "Do you want to take a nap?"

It was already past lunch break. Wenwen, who had been in high spirits, suddenly felt sleepy when he heard the word "sleep". He couldn't help but yawn.

Seeing this, Fu Yunruo brought Wenwen to her room to rest.

Fu Yunruo held Wenwen in her arms and patted his back rhythmically.

Wenwen felt drowsy.

Fu Yunruo suddenly asked, "Why doesn't the baby call him daddy?"

Wenwen's eyelids, which were about to close, suddenly opened. He twisted his small body and clasped Fu Yunruo's collar with his fingers.

Fu Yunruo waited patiently for a long time before he squeezed out a sentence. "I can't say it ..."

It wasn't that he didn't accept Si Yue, but he realized that compared to the grudge in his heart, he was more afraid of losing him. It wasn't easy for him to have both parents in this life. How could he not cherish it?

He acknowledged Si Yue, but every time he wanted to say those two words, he couldn't say them.

Wenwen was in low spirits.