(66) Amusement Park

Wen Wen was deeply shocked. He squatted in the corner and didn't say anything.

He felt that he was at the level of a sixth grader in primary school, but he couldn't even answer his mother's question. It was too embarrassing.

Fu Yunruo laughed secretly. She thought to herself, I can control this little brat.

"Are you going to school obediently?"

"Yes ..." Wen Wen said dejectedly.

Fu Yunruo picked Wen Wen up. "My baby is the best. He can memorize poems, count, and write! Mommy has never seen a child smarter than him! "

"Why is my baby so amazing?"

Fu Yunruo quickly fed Wen Wen sweet dates and praised him countless times. Wen Wen's depressed mood was cured, but his little face was reserved.

"It's just so-so." Wen Wen was modest. "There are still many things I don't know."

"So if baby goes to kindergarten and learns everything he doesn't know, he'll be even better!"

"Okay." Wen Wen finally smiled and agreed happily.

Fu Yunruo struck while the iron was hot and quickly took the child to the kindergarten to sign up.

After she bought a villa here, it would be convenient for her to sign up at the nearby kindergarten.

After coming to the capital, she finally registered Wen Wen's household register and could go to school normally without any impact.

It was only a ten-minute drive and was very close. Soon, they arrived at the kindergarten.

The kindergarten area was very big. The buildings were filled with childlike charm and fantasy, like a castle in a fairy tale.

There were many parents and children who came to sign up. Because there were children, it was very lively.

Fu Yunruo saw Wen Wen looking at the playground where the children were playing, so she said, "Let Sister Shengnan take you to play with the children, okay?"

Fu Yunruo and Qian Shengnan only brought Wen Wen to the registration this time. If Wen Wen wanted to play, then only Qian Shengnan could watch over her. She had to go and see the school's situation.

Wen Wen immediately shook his head and grabbed Fu Yunruo's hand. "I'm not going to play with them!" It was too childish!

He didn't come to kindergarten to play. He wanted to learn.

He was just a little curious. It turned out that there were so many things to play in this kindergarten and school. It was too frivolous.

Seeing this, Fu Yunruo led him to meet the teacher.

The parents who came to sign up were all well-dressed and driving luxury cars. At a glance, it was obvious that they were at least middle-class and lower successful people.

She didn't expect herself and Wen Wen to be so well-known here. Many parents brought their children here to get to know each other.

It had been more than half a year since last year's show. After that, they kept a low profile and basically did not show their faces in front of the public. They thought that not many people could recognize them in real life.

Wen Wen did not expect so many people to come and greet him. He even received a lot of business cards. He also gained a bunch of brothers and sisters.

If Fu Yunruo sign her name to Wen Wen, he would become a student of the lower class. School would officially start in three days.