(108) Family Of Three

After Yuan Xin told Si Yue the results of their investigation, Si Yue's face turned icy cold.

His eyes flashed coldly. He had been too careless.

Originally, he thought that it would be enough to shut Fang Xueruo out of the entertainment industry and make the Chang family withdraw from the entertainment industry. Now, it seemed that he had been too kind.

The Chang family had always supported Fang Xueruo. If he wanted to make her disappear from the entertainment industry, he had to make her support disappear as well.

The Fu Family was Fu Yunruo's original family after all, and that blood relationship could not be broken. Therefore, he turned a blind eye to the Fu Family when he saw that the Fu Family did not step forward to provide Fang Xueruo with resources. Now that they did not explicitly support Fang Xueruo, he turned a blind eye to the Fu Family.

As for the Chang family, he had been slowly weakening their position. He had just seen results, but now, it seemed that he had been too slow.

As for why he didn't let the Chang family break off the engagement and stop them from being Fang Xueruo's support.

Si Yue felt that the Internet had always been right. They were a match made in heaven and should be bound together forever. He would rather destroy ten temples than break up a marriage. He was such a conscientious person.

Of course, he was worried that Chang Zhuyou would pester Fu Yunruo after he broke off the engagement.

Now that Fang Xueruo's resources were mainly provided by the Chang family, she would disappear completely once the Chang family fell.

Si Yue said, "Fang Xueruo wasn't the one who did this. She must have something to do with it. Find evidence in the next two days. As long as it's confirmed that she has something to do with it, make it up even if you don't have evidence."

"As for the person who did it ... Sue him according to the law and punish him severely." This was murder, and it was done to a child. It was too horrible.

Si Yue didn't arrange for too many bodyguards because the child was always under his watch and his identity hadn't been exposed. After this incident, he should arrange for more bodyguards.

"Oh right, there are many opinions out there. Should we continue to suppress it?"

This matter had been suppressed by them and had not been exposed yet. However, this was something that would happen sooner or later. There were so many witnesses at the scene. Even if they all shut up, there would always be someone who would accidentally spill the beans.

Now that all the media's attention was focused on the production team, the all-pervasive reporters would not let go of such an important piece of news.

There were a lot of speculations on the internet and rumors had already spread. Even if it was to appease the fans, he had to report that he was safe.

Si Yue said faintly, "There's no need to suppress it." They were the victims, so there was no need for them to spend so much effort to cover up for the perpetrator. This time, they had to make a scene, and the bigger the better.

Yuan Xin's voice was calm. "Don't worry, leave it to me."

...

Fu Yunruo was comforting her relatives and friends outside.

Wen Wen hugged Fu Yunruo and leaned his head on her shoulder. He listened to the adults talk and soon fell asleep again.

When Tiantian and the others saw this, they all took their leave and prepared to visit again tomorrow.