(130) Going To Work

Wenwen listened carefully to their conversation. Only then did he realize that Si Yue had been dealing with the Chang family for a long time.

However, their methods were gradual and they were slowly weakening the Chang family's power.

After all, the Chang family was considered a powerful family in the country. If they were suddenly bankrupted, it would cause economic turmoil and attract the attention of the country.

Wenwen finally understood the benefits of having a powerful backer. He was already thinking about how to destroy the Chang family. However, because he couldn't form a three-headed body and was under the watchful eyes of the adults, he couldn't do anything.

Just as he was feeling depressed, Si Yue gave him a huge surprise.

Wenwen's eyes sparkled as he looked at Si Yue. Suddenly, he felt very at ease. He and his mother were protected by someone, so they wouldn't be bullied easily.

After the secretaries finished their report, only Si Yue and Wenwen were left in the office.

Si Yue looked at Wenwen, patted his head, and asked, "How much did you hear?"

If he answered that he had heard it clearly, it wouldn't be logical. After all, he was still a baby. Thus, he shook his head and said innocently, "I'm not sure."

Si Yue chuckled and didn't harp on the question. Instead, he pinched Wenwen's soft cheeks. He didn't care if Wenwen understood or not and said, "The Chang family's power is deeply rooted. Previously, they were lucky and couldn't be touched. Instead, they were attacked. However, I've tested them a few months ago. Their luck is about to run out. "

In the past, Si Yue instinctively avoided their sharp edges. His intuition told him that going against them wouldn't end well. Thus, even though he didn't like them at first, he avoided them as much as he could.

Later, he met Ruoruo and found out about Wenwen's background. Thus, he investigated thoroughly. He discovered that the Chang family's luck was so good that it was strange. Furthermore, he found out that anyone who went against the Chang family and Fang Xueruo didn't have a good ending. Even if they invested in projects that Si Yue thought were full of loopholes and would do more harm than good, they would still make a lot of money.

After that, Si Yue saw them provoking Ruoruo again and again. He was angry. How could he let his child's mother be bullied? Thus, he gave the Chang family some trouble. Si Yue didn't expect them to step into the trap so easily and even succeed in trapping them.

Si Yue was surprised that he did not suffer any backlash. Si Yue realized that their luck might have run out, so he took advantage of the situation and played a few more games.

However, they still had a foundation. If it were an ordinary family, they would have long been bankrupted. His methods only caused great damage to the Chang family. After recuperating for a period of time, they would slowly recover.

"I'm not a good person, and I don't expect you to be a pure good person." After all, Wenwen would be in his position in the future. If he was too weak and kind, it would not be a good thing.

Wenwen looked at Si Yue. His big round eyes seemed to be shocked as they widened even more. Was it okay to teach the child like this? Which parent would want their child to become a bad person?

Although Wenwen was not a good person and had done bad things before, his mother wanted him to be a good child. He had always tried his best to be a good child. However, Si Yue did not expect him to be a good person?

"However, even if we are to be bad, we have to be honest." Si Yue was addicted to pinching Wenwen's face. He hadn't pinched his little face in a long time. He really missed it.