Next Book!!

Hi! So I know that I've completed this story, but I thought that I would share what my next story is going to be in case anyone is interested. 

It's going to be for MHA and the ship will be BakuDeku. 

This is the prologue, I hope you enjoy!

~~~~~~

"Kacchan? Are you okay?"

Bakugo was four years old, sitting alone on the swing. His head was hung, and even if his feet could reach the ground, the swing would still just hang down dead.

Midoriya, also just four, approached slowly, wary of the way Bakugo limply hung onto the swing. It was chilly out today, and not many kids were at the park. The very distant noises of the suburbs drifted with the occasional breezes, coming as just a whisper in the background.

When Midoriya got closer, Bakugo dragged himself off the swing. Bakugo lifted his eyes, looking straight at Midoriya.

"K-Kacchan?! W-why are you crying?" Midoriya stuttered out.

"Shut up, useless Deku- I mean... Midoriya. I'm not crying." He mumbled, looking away from his best friend.

Now Midoriya was even more worried. He looked at Bakugo, hoping he would say more to explain, but he didn't.
"You can call me Deku. It's weird when you call me Midoriya."

"No, I can't. If your useless, then I'm useless too. So... I'm sorry." Bakugo said, even somewhat shy as he said the last few words. Bakugo still couldn't look into Midoriya's eyes.

Of all the hands they could've been dealt. They were going to be the best heroes, better than All Might. He (bakugo), of course, would lead, and Midoriya would be his sidekick. They'd had it all planned. They'd promised each other.

"Kacchan, what are you talking about? Neither of us are useless. Remember, our teacher always says that everyone is special- " Midoriya had already been told he was quirkless, a few months ago by now. Yeah maybe he'd been emotionally crushed, but every good hero knows that you can't just give up. All of his life he'd wanted nothing more than to help people. In the end, that's what it was all about to be a hero, right? He didn't need to have a quirk to do that.

"I'm quirkless!!!" Bakugo shouted out at least, his tears finally let loose.

For a few moments, Midoriya stood there, stunned. No one could be a better hero than Bakugo. How could life decide to be so unfair... ?

Bakugo felt warm arms wrap around him, embracing him in a hug. Normally he would've killed the nerd. But instead, Bakugo let his face rest against the slightly shorter boy's shoulder. No one else would want to be friends with him now. He was useless. But at least they could be useless together.

"Kacchan, how about we play or something?" Midoriya suggested. Bakugo lifted his head with a grunt. "You can't be sad forever. We'll find some way, I'm sure." Bakugo nodded, then wiped his tears on his shirt.

Midoriya took his hand reassuringly, and with relief Midoriya saw a small smile form on Bakugo's face amidst his drying tears.

"Let's go on the playground!" Midoriya said excitedly. Bakugo decided that for now they could just pretend this stuff hadn't happened, and a large smile broke out on his face.

"Fine. But you're still the sidekick."

~~~~

That's it :) if you are interested please keep a look out. I will be putting out the first few chapters soon hopefully. 

The title is "No Stars in this Sky"

Thank you, have a great day/night <3