Epilogue

-2 years later-

    "I miss you still, Harumi. But things have gotten a lot better. I know you would want me to move on." Lloyd said, standing over Harumi's grave with a bouquet of Gardenias, which had always been Harumi's favorite.

Lloyd set them down against the gray headstone. He stood there, just letting himself remember everything. But before he got too deep, he said goodbye and left the cemetery.

 Today was a big day not only for this reason, but for another.

Sensei Wu had said that once Lloyd recovered, they could transfer the powers of the Green Ninja back. It had taken a long time and a lot of hard work. But finally, Lloyd was in a better place. Some days were still difficult, but his therapist said he was nearly at full recovery.

Soon, Lloyd arrived at the monastery where the rest of the gang was waiting for him.

"Let's do this!" Kai said excitedly. He'd been with Lloyd a lot, and after 2 years he was so proud that Lloyd had reached this point and that he'd never given up. All the ninja smiled, and they began to set the ritual up.

"Well, I hope you all remember what to do." Wu said to the ninja. The master of ice, water, earth, and lightning circled around the two ninja in the middle. Sensei Wu began to read the incantation, and soon the elemental energy flowed between the outer ninja.

"I, the master of fire and the green ninja, give my power of the Green Ninja to Lloyd Garmadon, the former holder of the power of the Green Ninja." Kai said, remembering to follow the words of the ritual exactly.

"I, Lloyd Garmadon, former holder of the power of the Green Ninja, accept the transfer of power between me and the master of fire and Green Ninja." Lloyd said next. With those words said, the spell began, and Lloyd could feel a tingling sensation as the power he'd once possessed spread throughout his body. When all the power had been transferred, the ring of energy disappeared into nothing, and Lloyd looked down at his hands, feeling the joy of his gift being returned. Everything suddenly felt more complete, and he could feel his body let out a sigh of relief.

 "Thank you guys so much." Lloyd spoke with sincerity, giving a wide smile to the people who'd helped him along the way.

"Thank you. You've helped us a lot, too." Cole said.

"Yeah! I can't believe we used to be on different sides. " Jay agreed.

"We're all so proud of you." Sensei Wu said. The gang came in for a group hug that went on for a long time, but also too short.

And the gang knew that this was only the start of their adventures.