Lily and Lazuli

Lily and Lazuli were twin sisters who lost their mother at a young age and on the same day were abandoned by their father and forced to live on their own. 

"Sis wake up it's nearly afternoon." Said Lily. "Lily let me sleep little more ok just five more minutes." Responded Lazuli in her sleep. "Steven was here earlier." Said Lily. "What here in my room while I was asleep." Yelled Lazuli. "Why are you concerned last time you spoke to him you ran away when he tried to apologise?" Asked Lily. "It's just that he was really scary, and I don't know what happened, but he just changed from his usual self to this strange angry version of himself and I was worried he was going to attack me." Answered Lazuli. 

After a few moments of Lazuli looking away from Lily's face, Lily spoke up. "So, you like him, don't you?" Asked Lily. "What how did you come to that conclusion I mean he is really nice but now I know of his darker side, and he helps everyone and is great with Eveline and." Blurted out Lazuli with her face very red. "Okay I like him, but don't you think he'll hate me with how mean to him I've been, maybe that's why he snapped at me last night when I tried to talk to him." She admitted. "No, that's not why he snapped at you, I don't know why he did but I was talking to him earlier and he told me that he made a mistake six years ago which resulted in the death of his best friend. Maybe he just didn't want anyone else to get too close to him, so he doesn't accidently hurt them." Answered Lily. 

Lily thinks back to Steven's story on how he accidently killed his best friend and how he said that every day he never forgave himself for his death. "Sis, do you think he will forgive me for all the pain I caused him?" Asked Lazuli. "I don't know but you should let him apologise for last night and maybe you should apologise but for now just focus on breakfast okay." Answered Lily. "Okay but afterwards I'll look for him and apologise for all I've done." Said Lazuli.