━━━━━━ (𝑡𝑒𝑛)

Harry heard hurried footsteps approaching him and before he could pull out his wand, Mrs. Weasley, emerged through a door at the end of the hall. She wore a big smile of welcome as she came to meet the boy.

- Oh, Harry, it's good to see you! She whispered, pulling him into a rib-splitting hug before pushing him away and examining him with a critical eye. - You're looking kind of sick; You're in need of good food, but I think you'll have to wait a while for dinner until the meeting is over. - without letting Harry speak, she continued - No time for explanation. On the way up, first door on the left.

Going upstairs, Harry watched each of what looked like a dark wizard and heard grumbling in the distance. Harry walked across the hall and stopped in front of a door with a serpent's head knob and opened the door.
Then he heard an uproar followed by a louder scream, and his vision was completely obscured by someone swallowing him in an embrace. Hermione had thrown herself at him in a big hug that nearly knocked him to the ground.

- Harry! Ron, he's here, Harry's here! We didn't hear you coming! Oh, how are you? Is it good? We've heard them talk about the Dementors' attack. You need to tell us everything.

- Let him breathe, Mione. - Ron said, closing the door behind his friend.

- What about this Ministry hearing? It's a complete outrage. I've already looked it up. They just can't kick you out. It's completely unfair.

- There's been a lot of that around here lately. What is this place anyway?

- The headquarters of the Order of the Phoenix. - replied Ron

- It's a secret society. - Hermione said quickly. - Dumbledore is responsible, he founded the Order. They are the people who fought against You-Know-Who.

- Who is part of it? Harry asked

- A lot of people...

- We already know about twenty. - said Ron - But we think there's more. By the way, there's something you should know, we were taken by surprise and we think you will be too.

- What is it?

- It's...

Suddenly, Fred and George materialized in the middle of the room behind Hsrry

- Hello, Harry. - George greeted him, smiling. - We thought we heard your soft voice.

- We don't want you to suppress your anger, Harry, let it all out. - Fred said, also smiling. - You'll see, there's someone a hundred miles away still. He didn't hear you.

- So did you both pass the Apparition tests? Harry asked

- With flying colors.

- Anyway, if you're done screaming, do you want to hear something a little more interesting?

⊱⋅ ──────────── ⋅⊰

- Ah, ah. - Fred tugged on the Extendable Ear; another loud crack was heard, and he and George disappeared. Seconds later, Mrs. Weasley appeared at the door of the room.

- The meeting is over, you can go downstairs for dinner now. Everyone is dying to see you, Harry. And who dropped all those bombs on the kitchen door?

- Crookshanks. - Gina replied. - He loves to play with bombs.

- Oh. - said Mrs. Weasley, - I thought maybe it was Kreacher, he's always doing these strange things. Now don't forget to speak quietly in the hallway.

- Who is Kreacher? - Harry asked.

- The house-elf who lives here. - Ron replied. - Some freak. I've never met anyone like it. - Hermione frowned.